Main Menu

Henry Flint Dredd artwork for sale !

Started by Dr Feeley Good, 23 March, 2011, 09:55:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dr Feeley Good

I have listed a page of henry Flint Dredd artwork on ebay earlier today if anyone is intrested !it is from the story Helter Skelter,not a very good story i admit,but the page is very nice,plenty of panels with Dredd in !...i am only selling it to raise some funds for a new page,i have quite a few pages by Henry Flint,but most i bought direct from him and i don't want to let any of them go,so this page i bought a few years ago of ebay is the one to make way !!! item number is 200586242781

Colin YNWA

Well I'm watching it as its a great page and I'd love to own me some Henry Flint art. Doubt it'll stay in my limited range but heck you never know.

Good luck with the sale.

Dr Feeley Good

Cheers Colin !...though i don't think it will go for that much more than my starting price,iv'e noticed that 2000ad artwork doesn't seem to be reaching the prices it used to on ebay !

Dr Feeley Good

Auction finishing tomorrow and it is still at the price i listed it for if anyone is intrested !

Emperor

if I went 'round saying I was an Emperor just because some moistened bint had lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away!

Fractal Friction | Tumblr | Google+

Dr Feeley Good

Cheers for that ! iv'e got a Dean Ormston cover to try and win !!!!

Mudcrab

Woohoo! It's mine, all mine!  :D

Can't wait to see it for real. Cheers Steve!
NEGOTIATION'S OVER!

Dr Feeley Good

Glad its gone to a good home,will post it first thing monday,special delivery,so you should have it tuesday !

Colin YNWA

Quote from: SteveMillar on 02 April, 2011, 04:27:43 PM
Cheers for that ! iv'e got a Dean Ormston cover to try and win !!!!

If that's that Dark Judges complete Dredd cover that's one fantastic piece of work.

Good luck.

Mudcrab

Quote from: SteveMillar on 02 April, 2011, 06:16:34 PM
Glad its gone to a good home,will post it first thing monday,special delivery,so you should have it tuesday !

It shall be lovingly cared for. Good luck with the Ormston auction, it's a nice one indeed!
NEGOTIATION'S OVER!

Dr Feeley Good

Dr Feeley Good

Won the Dean Ormston cover,didn't go for as much as i thought ! will post a pic when it arrives  :D

COMMANDO FORCES

That was very good value for money, well done!

Large48

Was only the roughs though and not his colour final version.
[size=40]Train Hard - Run Fast - Hit to Kill[/size]

Mudcrab

Flint artwork arrived safe and well, well chuffed with it. Thanks again!  :D
NEGOTIATION'S OVER!