Main Menu

1/18 scale Dredd and LAWMASTER completed

Started by teckno viking, 05 January, 2015, 09:42:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

teckno viking

Finally got the Lawmaster finished YAY.  One question though DREDD heads. The top front screen, currently Black, I know in the comics it is lit up but what would you agree is the general colour? RED or Yellow/white?

Anyway the Lawmaster. Managed to have it so the front turned still and the bike cannons have a +/- elevation.

teckno viking

Dredd and his Ride

Some Diorama Fun.

The Streets of MEGA CITY ONE await.

Control calls in a Hostage situation, Dredd responding.

Hostage negotiations.

teckno viking

So 2000ad/Rebellion.

Please please please can You get a deal going for 4" Action Figures (NOT ReAction and their crappy 5 point articulated figures and shoddy sculpts) with a Good range of Articulation. Then we could have Figures, Lawmasters and So much more ;)

If I can do this at home, what could a company do. Each Judge comes with a Lawmaster set except CJ and that could be a box set of ALL CJs to tick all fans checklists :D Dark Judges either individual packaged or box set, Judda, Angel Gangs etc etc.

I am hoping to start this year the LAND CRUISER and KILLDOZER at 1/18 scale to go with my Judge DREDD universe customs. Alas Means need make MORE Lawmasters.  May try casting this one as a one piece, just not sure how that will go :/

So come one 4" Articulated Action Figures can have the detail, High articulation but the beauty, vehicles and Diorama pieces too. Plus they would work with all other 4" Action Figure toy lines for people to expand upon and even just collect.

teckno viking

Oh Almost forgot.

Paying Tribute to Steve and everyone else involved in MINTY by adding my own MINTY goodness to 1/18th scale

Judge Minty in the works but for now........

judda fett

Ach, can't see a thing as sodding usual. Bollocks, I'll look out for the images on FriendFace (love a good diorama). I'll co-sign a good articulated Dredd 4" figure line too teckno but don't ask me to hold my breath..

Fungus

Quote from: teckno viking on 05 January, 2015, 09:42:24 AM
The top front screen, currently Black, I know in the comics it is lit up but what would you agree is the general colour? RED or Yellow/white?

It's been a few colours, so I guess you have free reign ? Personally, um, silver ?
An odd bike-part, as it's apparently a headlamp. That makes some sense I suppose, as a screen the rider can't see isn't a whole lot of use.

TordelBack

Isn't it also a sensor of sorts? IIRC it can follow footprints in IR, and possibly functions as a UV emitter too, as well as being the bike computer's eyes.  I always think of it as being similar to Walter's 'face'.  As to the colour, it long bedevilled my attempts at painting 28mm Lawmasters.  I went for white.

teckno viking

Yeah that was my understanding of it too TordelBack.

Think White/whitish Blue are on the cards for personal pref. Just as we know artists have different colours so figured I would throw it out there.

@Judda Fett, sorry your still not able to see the photos mate :/  They are on several of the Judge groups on FB if that helps?

judda fett

Cheers teckno I'm in the Judge groups so will have a butchers now. Have seen and enjoyed the Lawmaster already so the diorama stuff will be a treat.
How's the 1/6th scale version coming along?