Just been told about this, and haven't seen anything posted here yet:

http://www.sheffieldfilmandcomiccon.com/

A few droids in attendance:

Lee Sullivan
Staz Johnson
Al Ewing
Dave Taylor
Ian Edgington

Also two Doctors, a Terminator, and a member of the A-Team!

Colin YNWA

Wow who knew. not heard of this either but will defo be there... even if it seems to be more film and TV based...

Colin YNWA

Anyone going tomorrow? I'm popping along mainly to pester the hell out of Paul Grist to get more Mudman out.

If anyone is playing out (doubt it but no harm asking huh!) just post here if you fancy a chat?

Colin YNWA

That was a surprise, who knew there were enough nerds in Sheffield to fill The Arena. Is Dirk Benedict such a draw that people traveled far and wind to see him? Alas it would defo seem not so for Sylvester McCoy who I saw looking slightly dejected at his table. About £15 to get him to scribble his name on a bit of paper (glossy or otherwise) was pushing it a little too far.

Anyway it was a pleasant enough way to spend a few hours today. An astonishing array of shiny and cute tat which a few years ago would have turned my head with delight. Lots of comics to be had, but I was strong - almost regret not getting the whole of Ex-machina for £60 but I think I'll stick with the new trade collections and all of toxic for £40 would that have been a good deal?

Had nice chat wags with Paul Grist (who did me a lovely Mudman sketch) and Al Ewing who told me of Dredd to come and  Zombo for the future (maybe next year). Alas Dave Taylor was a no show... or at least I didn't see him.

If this comes back next year I'll defo take the little un, place was full of um having what looked like a lovely time.