Main Menu

Rebellion announces new 2020 publishing schedule due to Covid-19 restrictions

Started by IndigoPrime, 08 April, 2020, 02:32:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

IndigoPrime

Magnetica

Thanks for letting me know. Any idea what the difference is between the standard edition and the web shop one? Presumably it's a different cover?

IndigoPrime

No idea. I've asked a couple of times. I assume it's just the cover art though.

Swerty

If you preorder an item is the money taken now or when the book is released?

Bolt-01

73north

ordered the Battle Special from the 2000AD web shop - really looking forward to it
my particular copy will be the  Battle (of Britain) Special 2020 Webshop Exclusive Cover
which will be Released 1 month from now

Battle was the most popular British war comic of all time and has been brought back just in time to commemorate the anniversary of the Battle of Britain. Garth Ennis (The Boys, Preacher) sends the Rat Pack on one more mission, with Keith Burns (Johnny Red) on art. Rob Williams (Suicide Squad) writes the tale of one of the many warships involved in the naval battles, in Destroyer, drawn by PJ Holden. Alan Grant (Batman) works with Davide Fabbri (Operation Overlord) to tell the story of a heroic soldiers actions. The action isn't just confined to the Battle of Britain, Alan Hebden unearths another El Mestizo tale, and Alex De Campi's (Archie Vs Predator) tale focuses on American soldiers in Vietnam, drawn by Glenn Fabry (Hellblazer, Preacher).