Main Menu

Threadjacking!

Started by Proudhuff, 11 June, 2012, 02:32:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TordelBack

Quote from: bikini kill on 14 June, 2012, 07:34:06 PMP.S. Why does that particular attention seeking forum member get the goat of so many here?

I think it's because he knows John Wagner.  And could blind you with his thumbs.

Frank

LOL!  :D, Can't agree more about the genius of Ron Smith!!! I now feel we're on the same wavelength; maybe you'd be interested in this, which I found answered a lot of questions for me. This sums up how I think we both feel, mate!  :lol:

Emperor

Let's not make this personal, dickheads. ;)

Anyway this thread used to be so much better back in the day but has gone downhill since then and is now officially shit. I might split this into chunks and randomly merge it with other threads to help improve everything.
if I went 'round saying I was an Emperor just because some moistened bint had lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away!

Fractal Friction | Tumblr | Google+

locustsofdeath!

I need an artist for my four-page script!

Roger Godpleton

I am so GREAT I think US comics are STUPID I would love to come on your trip, it will be GREAT.

Oh wait I can't actually afford to come on the trip and I'm pooing myself. Please don't say mean things about me.
He's only trying to be what following how his dreams make you wanna be, man!

JOE SOAP

Quote from: Emperor on 14 June, 2012, 08:48:20 PM
Let's not make this personal, dickheads. ;)

Anyway this thread used to be so much better back in the day but has gone downhill since then and is now officially shit. I might split this into chunks and randomly merge it with other threads to help improve everything.

Yep, it's gotten really weird but not in an arsom way.

TordelBack

Friendliest place on the web, everyone!

Richmond Clements

If my poster is creased, I will hold Molcher personally responsible and I shall kill him.

Emperor

if I went 'round saying I was an Emperor just because some moistened bint had lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away!

Fractal Friction | Tumblr | Google+

Frank

FTFY (2011) is the last film I watched. This is easily the best low budget Sri Lankan vampire versus zombie/cyborg martial arts film I've seen. The Lee Horsley cameo was particularly moving.

Spikes

Anybody know what David said to that Engineer?

Roger Godpleton

Today one of the mindless plebians that I deign to try and educate misspelt "galactophagist" as "galactaphagist". One despairs at the level of ignorance and idiocy that the modern world opts to pummel me with. It is all the fault of the feminists who forced me out of the academic pantheon after I dared to question their failed narrative. Now I shall retire to change the wallpaper for the fourteenth time this month and to ignore the gigantic pile of reported posts in my inbox.
He's only trying to be what following how his dreams make you wanna be, man!

Trout

I have a cat.

Moo moo moo.

Goodbye forever!

Frank

Has anyone else seen this picture of Rihanna licking honey off Scarlett Johannson?

TordelBack

Quote from: Emperor on 14 June, 2012, 10:01:18 PMFriendliest place on the web? Me hole!

I had heard that, but charging a fiver a go doesn't seem that friendly to me.