Main Menu

Threadjacking!

Started by Proudhuff, 11 June, 2012, 02:32:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dandontdare

If the internet offers you something for free, you're the product not the customer.

(I'm looking at you, facebook people!)

vzzbux

Quote from: SuperSurfer on 31 August, 2012, 11:23:58 PM
More tea vicar?
No thanks it makes me fart, but i'll have that fuck off cream bun.

V
Drokking since 1972

Peace is a lie, there's only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.

Tiplodocus

Be excellent to each other. And party on!

COMMANDO FORCES

DrRocka

Is it supposed to do this? Or should I just stop scratching it, pop it in my wallet, and hope the congregation don't notice?
Never ever bloody anything ever

Spikes

Zay belong here, Mozambique.

Bubba Zebill

I dreamt about this thread last night.
Judge Dredd : The Dark (Gamebook)
http://tinmangames.com.au/blog/?p=3105

Definitely Not Mister Pops

I know what you're thinking, you're thinking: Pops you handsome genius, trolls are a scourge upon the internet, how do we deal with them?

'Well,' I might reply, 'we don't.'

'I was too busy drowning in your dreamy eyes,' you might respond, 'did I hear you right?'

'Well the thing about trolls is,' I might say 'they're not interested in dialogue or debate, merely winding people and getting a response. It's like a game to them. The only way to win, is to not play.'

'You're so wise,' you might concede, 'your logic is as solid as your jawline. But sometimes these trolls get me so wound up I just HAVE to give them a good telling off'

'The thing is,' I might continue, 'It doesn't matter how witty, incisive, clever or devasting any response to a troll might be; the minute you click post, the second your well wrought response is sent down the magical tubes to internet land, you've lost.'

'But what if I said-'

'Nope you've lost'

'Even if I-'

'LOST'

'But I could-'

'LOSER'

And at this point I would realise I'm being too hard on you, it's difficult to think straight in the presence of a fine specimen such as my self so I would continue:
'The thing to remember is: they're trying to bait you.' I would ululate, 'Sometime's trollings a art'

And then you might swoon and offer to bake me a cake
You may quote me on that.

Bubba Zebill

Spikes

Quote from: pops1983 on 01 September, 2012, 11:34:50 AM
Pops you handsome genius

I was too busy drowning in your dreamy eyes,' you might respond

Your logic is as solid as your jawline

it's difficult to think straight in the presence of a fine specimen such as my self

And then you might swoon

And yet, going by your photo, your quite ugly looking. As ugly looking as that new Dredd film, and thats saying summat.

Spikes

Dang, he didnt respond. He's good at this, int he.

Modern Panther

CAPSLOCK EMPHASISES MY IMPORTANCE.

Definitely Not Mister Pops

I think somebody's been drinkin'.....
You may quote me on that.

Modern Panther

I'm entitled to my own opinion. Provided its just to encourage the persecution of minorities.  If its on movies I haven't seen, that makes me a prick.

Bubba Zebill

Quote from: Temponaut on 02 September, 2012, 10:37:14 AM
I'm entitled to my own opinion. Provided its just to encourage the persecution of minorities.  If its on movies I haven't seen, that makes me a prick.

Temponaut the Smighty? (as in to 'smote')