Main Menu

Threadjacking!

Started by Proudhuff, 11 June, 2012, 02:32:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Modern Panther

"DONT START A WITCH HUNT AGAINST GAY PEOPLE!" say Dave in a desperate attempt to get good morning viewers to start hunting gay people, rather than the Tories who should actually be taking responsibility.

"PM AMBUSHED ON GOOD MORNING!". In the old days, the used to call it interviewing.

"BBC IRRESPONSIBLE REPORTING!"  bloody BBC.  Like that time they started the Iraq war by misquoting a secret source in a report broadcast at 5 in the morning that nobody was listening to.  Which is much worse than number 10 revealing the identity of said source to tabloid journalists and driving a man to suicide.  Bloody BBC.

SmallBlueThing

I feel the need to inform Link Prime that Jimmy Savile was resurrected by lightning bolt to the iron fence post in Friday The 13th PART SIX, not part four as he so very wrongly stated.

These things are important.

SBT

Link Prime

Quote from: SmallBlueThing on 10 November, 2012, 05:01:37 PM
I feel the need to inform Link Prime that Jimmy Savile was resurrected by lightning bolt to the iron fence post in Friday The 13th PART SIX, not part four as he so very wrongly stated.

These things are important.

SBT

Ahh...and I almost got away with it too.
For days I've been sweating the fact that my attempts to modify my erroneous oblique horror movie reference came but seconds too late.
But really, would anyone else have been as sad to actually watch 'Friday the 13th part VI' I asked myself?
"Surely not" my smug inner monologue replied.

Well played sir, well played.

But one must ask....will you also be retracting your 'wrong statement' that Jimmy Saville was resurrected in said cinematic masterpiece, and not horror icon Jason Voorhees?

Spikes

Quote from: Judge Jack on 07 November, 2012, 10:57:28 PM
This coming Saturday, the date will be 10/11/12.

Well, were a good way through the Mayan 10/11/12 end-of-the-world warm up; how's everybody bearing up?
Has anybody been lost?

Definitely Not Mister Pops

Quote from: Judge Jack on 10 November, 2012, 05:33:37 PM
Quote from: Judge Jack on 07 November, 2012, 10:57:28 PM
This coming Saturday, the date will be 10/11/12.

Well, were a good way through the Mayan 10/11/12 end-of-the-world warm up; how's everybody bearing up?
Has anybody been lost?

I don't think this is a laughing matter. Just last week Celtic beat Barca*.

*For those unfamiliar with soccer-ball, this is a definite sign of the apocalypse
You may quote me on that.

Frank

Quote from: pops1983 on 10 November, 2012, 05:41:55 PM
Just last week Celtic beat Barcelona. For those unfamiliar with soccer-ball, this is a definite sign of the apocalypse

Neil Lennon slots in fine between War and Famine; closing down attacks, fighting for every ball, making space in the opposition's half, and firing shots into the box for Death to get on the end of.

The Legendary Shark

Was there ever a Jimmy Savile Block in MC1? If so, could somebody please nuke it and then organize an in-depth inquiry as to why it wasn't nuked earlier.
[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

COMMANDO FORCES

SmallBlueThing

Sorry, mr prime, i was too amused at the thought of it being jimmy behind the mask, and i couldnt resist a comedy slip-up just for the sake of it. I feel suitably ashamed.

SBT

Frank

Quote from: The Legendary Shark on 10 November, 2012, 06:26:21 PM
Was there ever a Jimmy Savile Block in MC1? If so, could somebody please nuke it and then organize an in-depth inquiry as to why it wasn't nuked earlier.

Jimmy Savile Block was at the rear of Bonnie Langford, facing Gary Glitter.

Link Prime

Quote from: SmallBlueThing on 10 November, 2012, 06:31:26 PM
Sorry, mr prime, i was too amused at the thought of it being jimmy behind the mask, and i couldnt resist a comedy slip-up just for the sake of it. I feel suitably ashamed.

SBT

Not at all SBT- if anyone was to catch me out, I'm glad it was you!  ;)

Sickeningly, it seems Jimmy was wearing a mask in real life anyway, and what was underneath was far more horrific than an overweight Kane Hodder.

The Legendary Shark

In other news, all the forests are dying due to a disease which was sent by God as a punishment on gay trees. Filthy things they are - spreading their horrid seed in the wind...
[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

SmallBlueThing

"Kane Hodder"?! Oh dearie me, it gets worse! C J Graham, i think you'll find!
:-D

SBT

Link Prime

Quote from: SmallBlueThing on 10 November, 2012, 07:40:04 PM
"Kane Hodder"?! Oh dearie me, it gets worse! C J Graham, i think you'll find!
:-D

SBT

<Moe Syzlack impersonation, eyes flitting right to left>
Yeahh...well done...you ah spotted my ah deliberate mistake dere!

Spikes