Main Menu

The 2000AD Advent Calendar COMMENTS Thread!

Started by Pete Wells, 01 December, 2015, 12:17:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JayzusB.Christ

"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

LARF

Sorry about the wait folks, was down for the 18th and time ran away with me. Hope you like it, and Merry Christmas.

Minkyboy

It's awesome Larf, well worth the wait.
Love the present cannons!

Fiddling while Rome burns

"is being made a brain in a jar a lot more comen than I think it is." - Cyberleader2000

James Dilworth

Aaaaaaargh!  LARF what have you done?  I was gonna do a hover Rudolph for the 24th!

Ace picture by the way.

LARF

You can still do a hover Rudolph, mine's more a skidoo :D

James Dilworth

LARF

BTW - that rather sexy Psi-Judge is bloody awesome James  :o

Darren Stephens

https://www.dscomiccolours.com
                                       CLICK^^

JayzusB.Christ

Love it, Larf.

One of mine had kind of a hover-Rudolf in it. So in the spirit of Christmas, I'll sue you for every penny you've got if you do one too, Dilworth.  (I won't sue you for every penny you've got. In fact, I really like your work and I'm looking forward to seeing your hover-Rudolf.)
"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

David Broughton

A really great festive take on one of my all time favourite covers. Thanks Larf, I too love the cannons shooting presents. Blackmocco's Judge Claus brought a smile to my face too. Thanks for the advent treats guys. :) :) :)

TordelBack

Ugh, seasonal brain shutdown, posted the following in the actual Advent thread itself like a flippin' noob:

Y'know Bad Crop is entirely progworthy - I'd have been very happy getting that in the Crimbo Prog.

All amazing stuff this week, too much to list, as I race to finish paperwork, but that Slough Throt just blows me away. Expecting great things from the McClements droid in the future.

Festive mods please delete the original!

David Broughton

Quote from: Tordelback on 23 December, 2015, 08:48:10 AM
Y'know Bad Crop is entirely progworthy - I'd have been very happy getting that in the Crimbo Prog.

Thanks Tordelback, high praise indeed.  After putting 400+ hours into the story I'm just glad you liked it. :) I hope to put up a look behind the scenes post on my blog tomorrow or in the next couple of days.  Hopefully it will have a link to a free PDF of the complete Bad Crop story.  Thanks once again.  :)

Albion

It's nearly all over and what drokkin' good fun it's been.

The second half joys of CFM's art comp tribute, Darren Stephen's wonderful Dredd nativity, Brendan Rowland's Christmas law, movie style Dredd goodness from Jaydanzig, Allistermac''s dirty Ho!, a glorious Slough Feg from Amines, Nic Freeman's gift of GIFs was inspired and I'd love to see more, a gorgeous Slough Yule from Neil McClements, Andy Lambert sleighed us with his artwork, the generosity of Bolt and FQP, Larf's cover is a thing of beauty, Blackmocco's Judge Claus is awesome and not forgetting the continuous joy of Bad Crop from Megabus.

Each day has been a joy, much thanks to all who have contributed. I would send you all a piece of our Dredd Christmas cake if I could but it seems to have vanished.  ;)

Merry Christmas to you all.

What joys will tomorrow bring?
Dumb all over, a little ugly on the side.

von Boom

What a great thread this has been!

I applaud all your very worthy efforts. Pat yourselves on the back.

Great ending megabus! Cheers for all your obviously hard work! :)

Bolt-01

What a lot of folk realise is that Megabus is actually a machine. The sheer amount of pages produced each year and the increasing quality too (A painted opener!!)

The 2000 ADvent is always a treat and hopefully team Zarjaz will have a little somethin' to post tomorrow.