Main Menu

...CREEPSHOW THE COMIC...

Started by ARRISARRIS, 21 November, 2004, 01:29:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ARRISARRIS

...i was wondering if anyone could help me out with a question i have, everyone knows about the great comic album that was produced for the first Creepshow movie and drawn by the great Bernie Wrightson, however was there a comic produced for the second movie??? up untill a few weeks ago i would have said no, but while searching e-bay came across an art page for sale by Silveracre which was headed as Creepshow 2 comic art page by Marvel (???) and drawn by John Ridgeway. There was a picture so it does exist and it clearly shows a scene from the movie (namely one with the avenging wooden indian in) So after all that rambling my question is this, does the comic exist or was it abandoned before completion and if so how much was produced, and also does anyone have a way of asking John who may know a little more about the project, and yep i am a nosy bastard...

Bolt-01

I've not heard of it, but that doesn't mean much these days.

Have you tried asking on a Strphen King site?

Bolt-01

ARRISARRIS

Bolt-01

Try this. There is a message board somewhere but I think you have to register for it.

Bolt-01

Link: http://www.stephenking.com/index_flash.php" target="_blank">Stephen King's official site. (flash)

ARRISARRIS

...ta very much, ill let you know if i find anything out...