Main Menu

...DALEK GAME ON BBC WEB SITE..HELP!!!...

Started by ARRISARRIS, 28 May, 2005, 08:14:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ARRISARRIS

...was wondering if anybody has any instructions for this game, all ive managed to do is go through 3 rooms, zap various guards, grab a weoapon/module thing and then you cant go anyfurther, so what do you do?...

Max Kon

you have to pic up the bioprossor, return to room two and open the locked doors

Link: http://www.bbc.co.uk/doctorwho/games/" target="_blank">link

Lobo Baggins

so what do you do?

Once you have the processor thingy, return to the room you started in.  Make sure that you have the processor selected (hit Space and then click on the icon).  Click the crosshair onto the doorlock and hold it until the door opens.

Anyone else killed off the Doctor and destroyed the TARDIS yet...?
The wages of sin are death, but the hours are good and the perks are fantastic.

Artificial Idiot

I was currently chasing the Doctor through the museum.

But I will look forward to offing the slimey little fragger... Provoking me like that!

opaque

God got up to Level 6 but I'm knackered!
I give up

ARRISARRIS

...have got up to level 5 but now keep going round in circles, cant seem to find the way to the next level, were is it? i wanna zap the Doctor, FANTASTIC!!! my arse...

ARRISARRIS

...have at last managed to get to the end of this game, and exterminate thr doctor and then the tardis, the hardest part to pass must be the 4 timed levels, but after that as long as you have your shield on and dont worry about zapping all the guards on the timed parts its ok to get through...

Artificial Idiot

Did anybody else think the Doctor was hilariously weak? I mean, even with the mega death cannon I still took him out with close combat attacks...

ARRISARRIS

...yeah, and the ending could have been better, id have added the dalek getting into the dalek and meeting the mechanoids for a big fisty cuffs or summit...

ARRISARRIS

...sorry to bore everyone again with this thread, but if you complete the game, you can start again wih all your weapons intact, you can get to level 8 in no time...