Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.

Danbo

Quote from: PreacherCain on 18 January, 2012, 08:49:03 PM
Quote from: Steve Green on 18 January, 2012, 03:22:02 PM
Quote from: PreacherCain on 18 January, 2012, 12:40:18 PM
Anyone know why he appears to have been booted off the Empire forums? The offending post has been edited by mods. Something about privacy!?!

Well, if he's pointing to the script to an unreleased film, it's not his to distribute, presumably Empire want to keep Lionsgate/IMG happy.
'He' kept implying one of the forumites was John Wagner.

Don't think that was the problem. Privacy of 'other users' was mentioned. The script fragments are still there anyway (not that anyone can prove that they are genuine!)
Let the Dragon ride again on the winds of time.

PreacherCain

Quote from: DanboJohnJ
'He' kept implying one of the forumites was John Wagner.
/quote]

haha which one?!  That's brilliant. And incredibly paranoid.

Danbo

Sauchieboy i think, began with an S.Mods were quite understanding at first but soon got sick.
Let the Dragon ride again on the winds of time.

Steve Green

JOE SOAP

Goaty

Quote from: DanboJohnJ on 19 January, 2012, 05:21:26 PM
Sauchieboy i think, began with an S.Mods were quite understanding at first but soon got sick.

Sorry I am confused?

Steve Green

There was a similar thread on the IMDB boards accusing someone called Sauchieboy of being John Wagner, where that poster strung him along for a while.

Not sure where the personal information fits in, but since the thread has been pulled I don't really care...

vzzbux

When did twatto become the main talking point to a Dredd film thread?
I know I am guilty of adding to it but still...

V
Drokking since 1972

Peace is a lie, there's only passion.

PreacherCain

There's not much else to talk about at this point. Best to nip this in the bud now anyway before everyone has to put up with his insanity when the good juicy stuff starts being released!

The Sherman Kid

Quote from: vzzbux on 19 January, 2012, 08:30:50 PM
When did twatto become the main talking point to a Dredd film thread?
I know I am guilty of adding to it but still...

Because we are still languishing in the desert of the Dredd PR wilderness .......... :'(

Goaty

Quote from: CraveNoir on 19 January, 2012, 10:28:12 PM
LA Times John Wagner interview, regarding DREDD.

http://herocomplex.latimes.com/2012/01/19/judge-dredd-creator-three-reasons-im-excited-about-new-film/

That is good interview, and LA Times reporter is good one, and like that they pick one of best Judge Dredd images (of Judgement Day)

The Sherman Kid

Quote from: CraveNoir on 19 January, 2012, 10:28:12 PM
LA Times John Wagner interview, regarding DREDD.

http://herocomplex.latimes.com/2012/01/19/judge-dredd-creator-three-reasons-im-excited-about-new-film/

Thanks for that, very interesting.The only thing that troubled me was when John said he envied the budget of the 95' Dredd movie which echoed a similar comment he made a couple of months ago.Perhaps what he didnt actually 'see' on set is made up by state-of-the-art effects ,which these days do have the ability to blow you away.Heres hoping.

vzzbux

QuoteTo get an early verdict on the revival prospects, we caught up with Wagner, who still works on Dredd adventures on the page but now rarely does interviews.

HEH. Adventures.

V
Drokking since 1972

Peace is a lie, there's only passion.