Main Menu

Ohdannyboy on UKCAC: 1987 programme

Started by O Lucky Stevie!, 28 December, 2010, 02:07:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

O Lucky Stevie!

"We'll send all these nasty words to Aunt Jane. Don't you think that would be fun?"

Colin YNWA

Those old UKCAC programmes were great. I don't have this one but have 88-90 (I think) and there is some great art in there. All of which got sold off at the charity auction which I used to sit through with such green eyes.

Bhuna

I used to sit through the auctions too. I remember the Dave Mckean Joker going for £1200+
twitter.com/Bhuna1967
twitter.com/pigdogpress

Zarjazzer

Lovely lovely stuff. My memories of UKAC are mostly waiting for the portfolio reviews to start!  :)
The Justice department has a good re-education programme-it's called five to ten in the cubes.

Buddy

I own the Garry Leach Batmite page from whatever year it was in.
It's a parody of the dark knight cover with the lightening in the background.

It's class!!

SuperSurfer

I have that programme as I went to a couple of UKCACs. Great Baikie cover. I guess my name is in that in the list of those who attended. Comics were really buzzing so was a good time to be there. Not sure which year it was from but I also have a UKCAC pack which was sold for charity made up of photocopies of convention sketches.

Proudhuff

I have that one so must have been there, can't remember much of the 80s, mine is signed only by people who were in the bar area or had no queues  ::) I remeber my name was spelt wrong in the attendees list
DDT did a job on me

Peter Wolf

UKCAC conventions are another of those instances where i wish it was possible to travel back in time.
Worthing Bazaar - A fete worse than death