Main Menu

Could we have a 'coming next prog' section.

Started by paulvonscott, 15 January, 2002, 08:56:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

paulvonscott

I want to know what is coming next week now I've finished with this weeks prog (Bad Company anyone?  C'mon, it's starting to really get going), impatient I know.  I'm not saying a complete guide, just a list of strips featured.

Even if this isn't going to happen can you tell me what replace Nicky Dante next week please?  It'll probably be something I'm equally ambivalent about like Lefty & Righty, but I'd like to know if possible.

Thanks

PVS

Thread Zero

I thought Nick the prick Dante was in the comic for at least 12 weeks.

I guess my subscription to Sexual Sadism Monthly will have to for three months then...

scojo saving money

Thread Zero

2000AD MESSAGE BOARD
[Website] Re: Could we have a 'coming next p... posted by scojo on 15 Jan 02 at 15:44

In reply to [Website] Could we have a 'coming next prog' section. posted by paulvonscott on 15 Jan 02 at 14:56

I want to know what is coming next week now I've finished with this weeks prog (Bad Company anyone?  C'mon, it's starting to really get going), impatient I know.  I'm not saying a complete guide, just a list of strips featured.

Even if this isn't going to happen can you tell me what replace Nicky Dante next week please?  It'll probably be something I'm equally ambivalent about like Lefty & Righty, but I'd like to know if possible.

Thanks

PVS
I thought Nick the prick Dante was in the comic for at least 12 weeks.

I guess my subscription to Sexual Sadism Monthly will have to wait for three months then...

scojo saving money and getting the post right second time around