Main Menu

spooky story

Started by PeterWolf, 22 May, 2007, 05:28:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peter Wolf

Its pointless taking fly agaric here anyway as the active chemical is so low in them.

You have to travel a lot further north to find them strong enough to trip. I mean europe not england.

needless to say ,dont take them

Worthing Bazaar - A fete worse than death

Mr C

"Its pointless taking fly agaric here anyway as the active chemical is so low in them. "

You could have told me that last year.

Errr... I mean...

Don't take drugs kids!

Peter Wolf

i suppose they can vary locally if thats what you mean.

I had the same problem with ketamine. it is supposed to be horse tranquiliser but it had the opposite effect.  I will try something a bit stronger next time as that was for lightweights.

Peter Wolf

I wish to expand on the subject of magic and intent.

In fact lets drop the magic bit altogether for now

First of all,drop all your preconceptions and even misconceptions you may have about life or yourself if they are negative.  they will get in the way from the start.

Then have a hard look at yourself and your life objectivly as well as positivly and negativly.   Objectivity is the best way as it encompasses negative and positive so it is balanced in regard to your life so far and where it is going.

By this point hopefully,you should have an idea of what this amounts to.If you are fortunate enough to be doing what you should be doing, rather than what you have to do,then you are probably already there so maybe you dont need to read this.

Th e next stage is to start focussing and directing yourself in your chosen direction whatever that may be. You have to be realistic at this point and realise what your talents and abilities are. Theres no point overstretching yourself as it will achieve nothing. I know for a fact i will never be a proffessional Tennis player for example as i have never played Tennis.    You get the picture.      You just have to know your abilities.If you dont know them ,then you have a long way to go.  I can play drums ,but its very unlikely i will ever play proffessionally as i have not directed myself that way,and have left it too late,although really its never too late, but i have chosen another proffession, and the point here is to focuss on one thing at first. Never any more than that as you can never run before you can walk and all your energy becomes dissipated. That is to miss the point completely.       You must focus on one thing only and live it,think it,visualise yourself doing it as much as you can,whil at the same time look for every opportunity and lead that you can and act on it.  If you cant find any ,just look on the internet or other medias as they are everywhere.   Even cold calling works as well,providing you know how to present yourself well. Never wait for anything to come to you by doing nothing.  Once you get out there and you are still focussed then opportunities start to appear all over the place.  Dont wait for them to come to you,go to them first..They are not going to come to you,as they dont know you obviously. Get out there and sell yourself.

If you have got this far,then you should find that things get interesting.

I will take a break now and say that if you have read this post and are now reading this bit now then i am going to say that this is the summation of my life over the past year and a half so far but not quite as i am a little further ahead even as i write.

The point is it has been my drive and hunger that has been the motivating force so far.   I realised fairly recently that i wasnt getting very far in my life as i was just pissing about and plodding along,only half taking things seriously as in not trying hard enough and doing too many things.       Suddenly something clicked one day .  Up until about a year or 2 ago i was not doing much,just getting by,and being lazy as i am sometimes.Just sleeping a lot,especially in winter.  Like a semi hibernation.    rather like a religous conversion but not, i just woke up to the reality of my life.   I thought i have had a rest, so now it is time for some action as enough time had gone by.I needed a rest but times up now.   I felt a strong sense of urgency as well to do something as well , and was being nagged at by others for not making an effort. In the end i realised they were right.I had to motivate myself.

I chose to focus on what i had been doing for years on and off  .i enjoy doing it but had never really capitalised on it in a proffessional manner which was the main critiscism by others.   You are 39 ,not that that is old as it isnt at all,but never the less you are not getting younger so get out there yourself and make something happen . Its all out there for the taking if only you can be bothered to make the effort.    So the penny dropped and i realised.      Dont think small,think big.   Instead of seeing others succeed and pass you by,why not be one of them.  Realise your potential. Who says you cant have it all? no one except yourself.  Thats it.   Never ever listen to anyone who says you cant do something, or you will never make that work as the only reason they say that is because they couldnt make things work themselves.Thats all.  They are not your problem so never listen to them ever.They are their own problem.Dont let them transfer that onto you.   It is very dangerous when you are at the beginning stages of this exercise.  What you say to them is yes i can.   Build up your confidence and believe in yourself fully no matter what any one else says.    If you ever listen to them and believe them you will never win ever.    I cant emphasise this enough as to not do this [ believe in yourself,focus your energy,mind and body] then you may as well not bother reading what i have written].

I dont believe things are ever hopeless,or being stuck in a rut, no escape or whatever, Everything is there for the taking if you do .  The world is your oyster.

I have joined this message board at quite possibly the most intersting time of my life.  Things have been interesting in the sense that things are just flowing perfectly.  An awful lot of  serendipity and helpful coincidences and opportunities just keep happening every day all related to my work and life etc.  I dont have to do anything hardly now without something happening.  I seem to get an offer of work every other day now.    I am not going to say what i have got going on now, but its good,and i am still taking it in and i cannot believe my good fortune.    I am not religous in any way whatsoever as i think it is bullshit, but i feel in a way i have had some sort of conversion,as instead of just killing time i enjoy every day.

It starts with empowereing yourself,then as things unfold the way you want them to ,it empowers you.  It just perpetuates itself.    You just cant go wrong if you read and understand this post as this is very valuable information and could change your life as it has mine recently.

this is what i think is the result of the alignment the your will and intent means which is the essence of all magic in its truest sense but without all the wierd stuff  . No rituals involved at all .  

You probably all think who is this guy ?, what with all the wierd posts etc, and i just appeared out of nowhere, but like i said its just been a very strange ,interesting time,and its a lot to take in,which is why i may seem erratic.

I thought i would pass this information on for the benefit of others who may need it.              

That took ages to write so now i am going to have a drink.

read and enjoy.

[ sometimes the obviou needs to be pointed out]

Dog Deever

you are that American self-motivation nut (who's name currently escapes me) that I've seen advertising on late night TV, and I claim my free set of self-motivation cd's!
(Which I will sell on e-bay, because I'm a cynical cunt and can't be arsed motivating myself.)
Just a little rough and tumble, Judge man.

Peter Wolf

I am not interested at all in the self help industry whatsoever as i was just saying downstairs that i think all that is bullshit.

there is a huge self help section in Borders now, and most of it american .

Its a shame you think that but its not the case here.  

personally i  think they are a waste of space .

I was explaining a theory that works to save anyone that bullshit and get to the point of it all.

How anyone else reads or interprets this information is not my problem.

I cant  say any more other than it works.

Dog Deever

Downstairs?

There are two storey's to this story?
Just a little rough and tumble, Judge man.

Peter Wolf

theres always two sides to every storey.

Peter Wolf

I read an interview with Jimmy Page of Led Zeppelin .                He was saying more or less the same as i am saying in my self help post.             He has a reputation for being interested in the occult but that is mostly exxagerated.

Peter Wolf

This thread was getting good and then everyone disappears.

I could sit here and talk to myself but it just isnt the same.            Come back when you are ready i suppose.             Peter.

Peter Wolf

There is no fate,except that which we make for ourselves.               I think thats true.

Art

"The Tao of Terminator 2"

Peter Wolf

Thats it  !!    I knew that would be recognised.               Many thanks           Its nice to be understood.

Peter Wolf

Does anyone get Deja Vu ?

I dont get it much but when i do it is always with places and not  the  I have done this before sort of thing.

Last time this happened i was visiting a place called Pitshill in sussex as i was searching for the place where the household rubbish was tipped like a landfill site nowadays.  The rubbish tip i was digging was from Pitshill House which was 18th century.  The glass bottles they chucked out are very valuable and historically interesting.

Anyway when i first visited i wasnt that aware of the house apart from a map that had no detail.In otherwords i had no prior knowledge of this place.    So i was exploring and came to a brick wall with a small wooden gate that was open.    The second i walked through it and saw the house i just could not believe it.     I just said out loud "this place again????,  I dont believe it!! " That was all.   I was in a sort of shock really.   There is a witness to this as well.    I cant explain it .   Not yet anyway.               The house was built by the Mitford family[the Mitfords are famous mainly for Nancy Mitford and other family members where Nazi sympathisers in the 30s.They made their money in farming.Nancy Mitford wrote a book calld U and Non U which was all about ettiquette.They were terrible for their snobbery ,although if i was a snob i would say that they dont have any lineage to speak of as they were tecnically "trade".Not true aristocrats]who have left now as it is empty and the brother of Lord Cowdray owns it now and there is a case going on that will set a legalprecedent if Lord Muck wins and manages to divert all the old footpaths away from the house as this is notoriously difficult to do.  The ramblers association and all that are fighting him.        I just wish i had a bank account with 5 million in it then i could have bought it instead.

Peter Wolf

Sceptics of Ley lines always argue that Ley lines are not a man made phenomena and that they occur naturally and can be scientifically explained.    Running water underground creates energy by moving through rock.   They are right to say this as it is true, but being sceptics they always have to sift through all of the information and either discard the bits they dont understand or reword the bits they dont understand so that it suits their agenda.     Yet they  claim to be open minded.     This is not true of all sceptics as some are open minded as well.     There is no such thing a a man made ley line as far as i know.