Main Menu

Possible Plot Details Revealed For Pete Travis' Dredd?

Started by Misanthrope, 12 March, 2011, 12:09:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DKCX

vzzbux

Quote from: Zarjazzer on 13 March, 2011, 01:10:16 PM

Or is the moon going to crash like a flaming meteoric world destroyer into planet Earth?

I just ask, as if so, a certain person needs to get a move on, with that ebay spaceship of his, in order to rescue wealthy and essential boarders who shall remain nameless.

You have it all wrong, even now the moon is slowly exiting our orbit, There will be a sudden shift and the moon will go spinning off into space, its harmonious symbiotic control will be gone sending the earth into a chaotic spin wiping out all life.

V
Drokking since 1972

Peace is a lie, there's only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.

Zarjazzer

Quote from: vzzbux on 13 March, 2011, 08:23:30 PM
Quote from: Zarjazzer on 13 March, 2011, 01:10:16 PM

Or is the moon going to crash like a flaming meteoric world destroyer into planet Earth?

I just ask, as if so, a certain person needs to get a move on, with that ebay spaceship of his, in order to rescue wealthy and essential boarders who shall remain nameless.

You have it all wrong, even now the moon is slowly exiting our orbit, There will be a sudden shift and the moon will go spinning off into space, its harmonious symbiotic control will be gone sending the earth into a chaotic spin wiping out all life.

And this is happening in six days? With zombies?  :o :o

V
The Justice department has a good re-education programme-it's called five to ten in the cubes.