Main Menu

FREE (almost) and Cheap comics!

Started by Bolt-01, 29 June, 2015, 09:56:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dandontdare

Oooh Nexus ... that was one of the first non-2000ad/Marvel comics I read. Around 1991 I met a guy who had a huge and diverse comic collection and spent many hours working my way through it. Can't remember much about Nexus except that I really enjoyed it.

Think I'll give the Man Utd Annual a miss though!  :thumbsdown:

Colin YNWA

Yeah if you don't own Nexus snap up this chance to get.Some lovely stuff again (alas I have almost all of it), shame about that Man U annual, I used to hold you in such high esteem.

Bolt-01

As a confirmed City fan I have no idea where the hell that came from. I wasn't even going to put it up on t'Ebay, but as Mrs Bolt pointed out to me- I have managed to sell a german language Batman annual, so there must be someone out there wanting a Utd annual.

Bolt-01

A midweek (almost) bump for anyone who doesn't hang here at the weekends...

Bolt Vault Ebay

Many thanks for looking.

Hawkmumbler

Many thanks to Bolt for putting The Chimpanzee Complex up, payment is heading your way. :)

Bolt-01

Well, here we go again- FQP towers is once again full to bursting so if I ever want to buy anything more I need to make space.

Over the next few weeks I'll be quietly listing to Ebay some choice items from the collection.

I'll also soon be doing my usual parting with a couple of years worth of progs- for the price of postage.

Here is the link to the Ebay page:

Bolt Vault Ebay

Also- in with each pack for a while will be a handful of free comic book day swag. I'm putting those in both free and gratis while I have them.

As always- any questions ask them here, and thanks for looking.

Bolt-01

Thanks to those who've taken a look, and here is a little midweek reminder.

Bolt Vault Ebay

Bolt-01

Just letting folk know that there are new items here- including some real bargains IMO

Bolt Vault Ebay

Bolt-01

A little midweek bump for the ongoing sale- many thanks to everyone who's taken a look.

Bolt Vault Ebay
[/quote]

Bolt-01

New items for this week now on the page.

Many thanks to everyone who's taken a look.

Bolt Vault Ebay

Bolt-01

New items for this week now on the page, and some items entering their last 24 hours. Don't miss out on a bargain, Squaxx.

Many thanks to everyone who's taken a look.

Bolt Vault Ebay

Colin YNWA

Ohhh A1 I had those back in the day, sold them in a big clear out of the millenium, but now I'm thinking they were really good and I might have been a fool to get rid. With any luck I'll find out again...

Bolt-01

Cheers Colin- there's a little interest in those judging by the views- maybe they don't come up as a set very often?

And thanks to those who've looked. I know of at least one boarder who's picked themselves up a nice bargain today.

IndigoPrime

Bolt-01

Midweek bump to remind folk of this.

Many thanks to everyone who's taken a look or picked something up.

Bolt Vault Ebay