Main Menu

I think I might start saving up for a PSThree

Started by ThryllSeekyr, 23 November, 2007, 09:10:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ThryllSeekyr

Thanks for the advice.

But, I don't own a 360.  Whatever that is?

I do play the Playstation two version of 'GTA San Andreas' and think it's awesome as well.

Though I haven't touched the game since getting Dredd vs Death and Rogue Trooper.

I'm still half way through doing the missons , so I can't walk round Las Venutras and the other place that is meant to be San Francisco without Cops ganging up on me.

This is a wonderfully emercive game and I sometimes pretend that I'm playing the Judge Dredd dream game when I am playing this one.

Speaking of which. I still think this game is great platform for any 2000AD related game poppping up in my head.

How about GTA : online. The play area as it is seems as big as any in any of those other online games.

One thing that I have been wondering about since I have reread this thread. Is that if there is a better version of GTA SanDreas for the new machine ( PSThree.) or the same thing, but taking advantage of new features.

Roger Godpleton

Personally I split the difference with the conspiracy theories for GTA IV's delay. For the uninitiated, Microsoft are bad because not all of their consoles have a hard disk and Sony are bad because Western coders are bemused by the PS3's guts.
He's only trying to be what following how his dreams make you wanna be, man!

Something Fishy

TS .. you've never heard of an Xbox 360?

Probably best to research what games machines are about before buying one then really.

vzzbux

If you have young uns get yourself a WII. My 3 year olds hand eye co-odination is absolutly phenominal. He has already notched up a 21 on the punchbag training on Wii Sports which is more than my highest.

V
Drokking since 1972

Peace is a lie, there's only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.

Richmond Clements

You could probably beat him in a real fight though.

Probably.

vzzbux

No way he fights dirty, Picked him up the other day and he nutted me bang in the nose. My fault though I used to pretend headbutting when he was much younger. Kids remember far too much.

V
Drokking since 1972

Something Fishy

They do don't they.  I've give up pretend wrestlign with my son as he picks too much of it up.

He does Judo instead now. I think it's better for him to get the discipline that goes with it or he'll be beating me soon!!

Roger Godpleton

Buy a PS3 and become Chadwarden. CHADWARDEN

Link: http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=25LceCPO1ys&feature=related" target="_blank">'BALLIN (NSFW)

He's only trying to be what following how his dreams make you wanna be, man!

Mardroid

Heh, he talks rubbish but he's entertaining. I'm half enclined towards PS3 myself as I own a PS2 and the Nintendo games don't really appeal to  me. That and I don't like Microsoft much, but the 360 games are definitely appealing.

It'll be a while before I can afford either anyway, but hopefully the PS3 will pick up steam over the next year or so.

Something Fishy

Chad Warden.. gotta love him.    lol.

Mardroid

Heh, he talks rubbish but he's entertaining. I'm half enclined towards PS3 myself as I own a PS2 and the Nintendo games don't really appeal to  me. That and I don't like Microsoft much, but the 360 games are definitely appealing.

It'll be a while before I can afford either anyway, but hopefully the PS3 will pick up steam over the next year or so.

Mardroid

Oh there's this one too...
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=Zqr1r9jIU0s&feature=related> Clicky

Thing is, he never actually reviews what is good about the PS3, and all his put downs of the other consoles (whilst funny.... Mario is a mexican... heh heh) are all picking up on small things which don't actually relate to the gameplay.

ThryllSeekyr

I have been anticipating that stores might start selling the Playstion two games real cheaply when the Playstation Three truelly takes over.

Of course this has'nt been the case yet.

Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SBD7oXli8DI" target="_blank">Thissi guys much funnier

vzzbux

I cant judge for myself but have beeen told that the blueray inside the PS3 is substandard otherwise you would have been looking at an extra £100 to £200 on the price for a decent one. Man down the pub etc etc.

V
Drokking since 1972

Bico

The dvd player in the PS3 is quite high-end, too - there's a much crisper picture quality than my actual dvd player can manage during playback, although I do miss having a proper remote.