Main Menu

Dead Space 2

Started by Goaty, 05 May, 2010, 11:08:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Goaty

Here the trailer for it;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dDBRcPTHKcU

love how the Iron Man-style suit at end!

uncle fester

More of the same then (Brilliant! :))

Mikey

Woot!

Feckin loved the first one...

M.
To tell the truth, you can all get screwed.

Dr Feeley Good

Really enjoyed the first one !

davethomson

I also really enjoyed the first Dead Space, it had great third person shooting mechanics and managed to show Resident Evil how it should be done. I hope they get rid of that bloody zero-g basketball.
Everything I know about life, I learnt from old school hip-hop. Don't sweat the technique!

Mikey

I liked the basketball - it was respite from the 'what the fuck is that launching at me from the shadows?' moments.

M

Devons Daddy

now correct me if i am off track,

i do think i own this on the WII. if thats correct awesome game, 2 will be a must buy.
i own over a hundred WII games, but only 24, XB360 games,this was the one with the space minor stuck somewhere? i get confused at times.
he wore a cool helmet with the slats on the front?
I AM VERY BUSY!
PJ Maybe and I use the same dictionary, live with it.

NO 2000ad no life!

Mikey

That's the one DD - Isaac Clarke.

uncle fester

Quote from: Mikey on 07 May, 2010, 11:31:17 AM
it was respite from the 'what the fuck is that launching at me from the shadows and why is it a cross between a praying mantis and a marshmallow?'

Fixed that for you   :)

updatatr0n

Quote from: Devons Daddy on 08 May, 2010, 07:41:51 AM
now correct me if i am off track,

i do think i own this on the WII. if thats correct awesome game, 2 will be a must buy.
i own over a hundred WII games, but only 24, XB360 games,this was the one with the space minor stuck somewhere? i get confused at times.
he wore a cool helmet with the slats on the front?

Kiiiind of - what you own is Dead Space: Extraction, the (very good) Wii-specific Dead Space, which takes place before the first one. The good news about this is that if you have played the Wii one then you still have yet to play the 360/PS3/PC version (as in, the 'proper' Dead Space 1), and that's excellent too!

So yes, put me down for DS2. The original gave Resi 5 a good kicking in my opinion.

Goaty

playing again Dead Space on my PC, still great game!!! very def creepy!

Keef Monkey

Quote from: updatatr0n on 13 May, 2010, 08:30:56 AM

So yes, put me down for DS2. The original gave Resi 5 a good kicking in my opinion.

That was exactly my feeling at the time. It did an amazing job of a current-gen survival horror while the old guard (Resi, Silent Hill...) failed to do the business. It refined and improved everything that's always needed improved, while Capcom still insist that bad controls are part of the experience. I'll be all over DS2!

Goaty

Goaty

It out this friday!

Not sure to get PC version or PS3... but enjoy Dead Space 1 on my PC, as it more thrilling on laptop than PS3! but dont know if it work with graphic latest???

Keef Monkey

Ordered mine online, and in the past my pre-orders have arrived the day before release so I'm waiting impatiently for the postie to appear! Looking forward to this big time, picked up the anime movies on blu-ray (they're in a nice cheap double pack at the moment) and they're really enjoyable too.