Main Menu

Moniaive

Started by [YT-2], 22 May, 2005, 10:31:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ms JB

Plenty of accomodation in Dumfries and it's only about 20 minutes drive away! :)

Rio De Fideldo

I can't read what it says about the festival on the Moniaive website. Its really small. Anyone else having problems

Rio De Fideldo

Also is anyone confirmed as attending?

paulvonscott

I've decided to go.  I've had a good time on my three visits to the village.  One day at the festival, a weekend festival and a weeks holiday.

Got B&B rooms booked.

Noisybast

Been procrastinating, as I may or may not be starting a new job around the time of the festival. This will mean relocating to Cambridge and will definitely put the kibosh on a trip to Moniaive, sadly. Any idea if there's even any rooms left in the village?
Dan Dare will return for a new adventure soon, Earthlets!

paulvonscott

George seemed full, Craigdarroch had a room for one of the nights.  You could try the B&B's on the website.  I'd suggest trying em all in case they've had people cancel, ye never know.

Cheers

Paul

Keef Monkey

Yay! Been once and had a blast, my lady's parents live in Dumfries which is handy. She still mocks me for how excited I got when Alan Grant walked by.

[YT-2]

Thanks to the three people who got in touch and did something.

See some of you in Moniaive.

[YT-2]

Queen Firey-Bou

damn... i was kindof still waiting for a script or word about it logan !  oh well.

finally syncronised dates & i'm planning me , mini-bou AND daaaa daaa DAA! juve-2, better get my arse into gear this week & find accom, pronto, immediately!

paulvonscott

Sorry Logan, I can only get stuff done at glacial speeds.  I couldn't guarentee to have something by your deadline.

Trout

I'll definitely be there all weekend, with my bored wife!

I feel bad for not contributing to Logan's comic, but things got away from me a bit, work-wise, this summer.

Anyway, I encourage everybody with a pulse to head for Moniaive in three weeks. It's going to be great!

- Trout

Bolt-01

I'll only be there in print.....

Bolt-01

longmanshort

The George is definitely full as I took the last room. I and my also bored other half will be there for comics fun!
+++ implementing rigid format protocols +++ meander mode engaged +++

Rio De Fideldo

But which Droids have been confirmed?

davidbishop

FWIW, I will almost certainly be there.

davidbishop