Main Menu

HOT DANG DOODLE!

Started by Kerrin, 28 January, 2009, 10:07:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kerrin

HOLY CRAP!

I wish my doodles got out of hand like that Radiator. That's ace mate. The colouring work is particularly successful, it's got a really good finish to it. Love the rain effect with the streaks of light and the blood has come out excellently, you get a real sense of movement and action. Nice work.

Isn't there a finished work gallery in the new creative common section yet? Should be.

I like the high fibre zombie as well M.I.K, nice rollneck.

mygrimmbrother

C'est magnifique Radiateur  ;D

uncle fester

Nice work radiator. Loving the gleeful smiting of bad guys going on...

SuperSurfer

Brilliant. Yes, Radiator, that did get out of hand. Surely it's a bit offensive to zombies though?

Peter Wolf

Quote from: M.I.K. on 29 July, 2009, 01:12:15 PM
A confused zombie doodled onto a paper towel...

SKIN-EADS !!

OI !!
Worthing Bazaar - A fete worse than death

radiator

I was wondering what would happen if a vampire was bitten by a werewolf or zombie, and if this idea has ever been used in fiction...?

Kerrin

That is another awesome piece Radiator, I'd hate to meet the bugger that took the bite out of him.

A while back I bought several issues of ZARJAZ from Bolt 01 and when these excellent publications turned up (almost instantaneously and at a very reasonable price) I found that Bolt had done a lovely sketch of The Mighty One for me as an added bonus. So with the kind permission of Bolt (cheers Dave) here is his verdant majesty.

If you haven't checked out ZARJAZ yet, or any of the other Futurequake press publications, you should, right now. They're available here;-

http://www.futurequake.co.uk/fq/index.html

There is also the Quaequam Blog to peruse;-

http://thequaequamblog.blogspot.com/

M.I.K.

Quote from: radiator on 30 July, 2009, 05:59:01 PM
I was wondering what would happen if a vampire was bitten by a werewolf or zombie, and if this idea has ever been used in fiction...?

Well I certainly used it. Yeeears ago...

http://malcolmkirk.deviantart.com/art/Z-W-D-W-F-M-2-excerpt-82251120

Zarjazzer

That is an amazing piece radiator and good stuff from M.I.K too at his art page.

A werewolf bitten by a vamp/zomb is a good idea due for a ahem (no pun) revival.
The Justice department has a good re-education programme-it's called five to ten in the cubes.

SuperSurfer

Here is an out of proportion Bats that I doodled while watching BBC iPlayer. I must stop being so lazy and try drawing and inking on paper.

Bouwel

There's always room for more Batman.

Lovely work.

-Bouwel-
-A person's mind can be changed by reading information on the internet. The nature of this change will be from having no opinion to having a wrong opinion-

SuperSurfer

Peter Wolf

Belardinelli inspired piece i did earlier today.All brushwork without any pencilling.
Worthing Bazaar - A fete worse than death

Zarjazzer

Supervolcano? Looks very impressive indeed peterwolf.
The Justice department has a good re-education programme-it's called five to ten in the cubes.

Noisybast

Very nice stuff, Peter. I have to say, I'm consistently impressed by the progress you're making with your Belardinelli-scapes. Keep it up!
Dan Dare will return for a new adventure soon, Earthlets!