Main Menu

HOT DANG DOODLE!

Started by Kerrin, 28 January, 2009, 10:07:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

vzzbux

I absolutely love your style Radiator. How about colouring it for us.

V
Drokking since 1972

Peace is a lie, there's only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.

Zarjazzer

Love the portraits by kerrin and nev. :)

Grand page there Radiator- that's a doodle? !  :o :o

Wow!
The Justice department has a good re-education programme-it's called five to ten in the cubes.

nev

I agree with vzzbux, it'd look lovely coloured.
Cheers Zarjazzer.

Just a doodle I did and then decided to shade it too, another self portrait.

mygrimmbrother

Interesting self-portraits there nev, like the way you've exaggerated the proportions.

Hey Radiator, they're fantastic. Looks like they were done in a small sketchbook - could you tell us what size it is? I have trouble drawing small and need to learn how to do it!

Kerrin

Love those Dante "doodles" Radiator.

Did a quick recolour as a possible avatar...

And I've been doing some design doodles for Megacity air traffic, this one's a single person commuter pod...

IAMTHESYSTEM

Quote from: Kerrin on 10 May, 2010, 09:07:51 PM
Love those Dante "doodles" Radiator.

Did a quick recolour as a possible avatar...

And I've been doing some design doodles for Megacity air traffic, this one's a single person commuter pod...

[spoiler] Inform Justice Dept Alien intruder.. [/spoiler]  WOW! Should we now address you as Super Kerrin? Nice doodles by the way. [spoiler]..possible mutant, it's cube time.. [/spoiler]
"You may live to see man-made horrors beyond your comprehension."

http://artriad.deviantart.com/
― Nikola Tesla

radiator

QuoteLooks like they were done in a small sketchbook - could you tell us what size it is? I have trouble drawing small and need to learn how to do it!

Its an A4 sketchbook.

nev

Can I ask what you used for inking and adding your tone?

CrazyFoxMachine

Radiator man, those are beautiful I don't know what to do about how much I love that. I want to print it out and eat it. Here's some sketchures - sketches from lectures. Although I've mostly been planning the second part of Crabcake and doing...uhm - a dissertation.

radiator

QuoteCan I ask what you used for inking and adding your tone?

nev

Promarkers are a cruel mistress. My clumsy hands just cause unnecessary bleeding and mess. It's great to see people really able to use them though, so keep us posted with more of it!

Loving the chap on the top right CFM.

radiator

Sorry I should clarify - I use Sakura Pigma Mivcrons for inking, Pro-Markers for shading.

If you have trouble using the Pro Markers, try photocopying you linework - the Pro Markers will glide over the photocopied image with a minimum of bleeding and leave you with a lovely even colour.

nev

Just copied onto standard paper?

Ryan Thomason

CrazyFoxMachine

Quote from: nev on 10 May, 2010, 09:50:20 PM
Loving the chap on the top right CFM.

Ta dude!

Quote from: Ryan Thomason on 11 May, 2010, 12:56:11 AM
Monkey!

I love this monkey! NOBODY ELSE LOOK AT THIS MONKEY.