Main Menu

Django Zoon: The Straightener

Started by Jobo Pooks, 19 November, 2008, 11:55:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

satchmo

his Rejection/Your Mother is a Prostitute ratio is dangerously off kilter isn't it...

Bolt-01

Godpleton- Is it really Iain Nixon or was that just a random boarder name you pulled out of a hat?

House of Usher

Quote from: "Jobo Pooks":lol: Morning dickhead!
Hurling abuse at people when they're on your side is surely no way to go making friends. Peterwolf, you did your best. You can do no more.  :roll:
STRIKE !!!

House of Usher

Quote from: "Bolt-01"Godpleton- Is it really Iain Nixon or was that just a random boarder name you pulled out of a hat?
I don't think he was serious. I think it was an in-joke for the benefit of those of us who have been here long enough to remember Iain. I wonder where he is now? I can't think why Iain would be masquerading as a man 20+ years older, and I don't remember Iain being particularly interested in dabbling as a recording artist.

Hello Iain, if you're out there.  :)
STRIKE !!!

Roger Godpleton

Peter and Jobo had an argument? CRIPPLE FFFIIIGGGHHHTTT
He's only trying to be what following how his dreams make you wanna be, man!

scruffyjohn

Er, hello. This is only the third thread I've read. How exciting. Are they all like this?

Richmond Clements

Nah, usually they're much more exciting.

scruffyjohn

Just read it again. Bizarre. It's like I couldn't take it in properly the first time.

Mikey

God, but I missed the board for this!I can't belive he moved from 'anyone want to read my book' to 'you bunch a c*nts' sorry, 'bulging splits!' in pretty much 2 posts - that's gold that is.

:lol:  I find it hard to believe ;) use so many forking :angry:

(sorry Wake!)

But, I must simply be a dickhead.  

M.
To tell the truth, you can all get screwed.

Peter Wolf

Apparently i infringed his copyright by quoting his text in a post on this thread .It didnt amount to anything because quoting the text was acceptable within the context of which it was posted plus the text was "quoted" plus its use by myself was not for profit/non - commercial rather like the rest of his writing is. :lol:
Worthing Bazaar - A fete worse than death

Bouwel

He'll probably be saying we're infringing his copyright by simply reading it next.

-Bouwel-
(When asked to comment on people I have three responses; 'Stirling chap', 'Don't know him' and 'Not my cup of tea').
-A person's mind can be changed by reading information on the internet. The nature of this change will be from having no opinion to having a wrong opinion-

Dog Deever

Hell- I missed all this- I didn't read Django Zoon because I couldn't really be arsed and I never looked back at the thread. So sorry I can't comment on Zoon, but hey- what a fantastic thread!
Just a little rough and tumble, Judge man.