Main Menu

New girl in town

Started by Lady Festina, 02 December, 2009, 06:20:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kev Levell

Giggling now, yes, like a little girl if you must know!
Welcome Lady Festina!

*edit*
Ahhhhh, normal service has resumed.

Mike Gloady

OH THANK COD IT WAS JUST THE ONE PAGE!

Gah.  It hurt my rippling, masculine, hairy eyes.  This is nicer....
New in town?  Follow this link for a guide to the Greatest Threads Ever

COMMANDO FORCES

Jesus Christ my eyes exploded. I thought I was in Roger's Mum's living room ;)

wild-seven

Quote from: Mike Gloady on 03 December, 2009, 09:25:42 AM
Gah.  It hurt my rippling, masculine, hairy eyes.  This is nicer....

and we all know what's caused that! Yep, too many late nights  ;)
I was going to procrastinate but I think I'll leave it till tomorrow

Richmond Clements

Bloody hell. That was a bit strange.

Dandontdare

You must've made a good first impression Festina - Vincebot doesn't redecorate the forum for just anybody!

mistersaxon

Afternoon your Ladyship! Nice to meet you as it were. I'm new in town myself - you can tell by my old fashioned manners :)

Hmmm Lady. . .ship. Do folks here do shipping for the 2000AD characters? (AndersonXHershey FTW or oldschool Halo JonesXDurhamRed.)

Ooops, I think I may have taken a wrong turn just before Festina there, please accept my apologies.
No - I can't commit to a sig yet. I hardly know you!

Dandontdare

Shipping? Do you mean shunning? (sorry, in-joke: "Shunning" has become our term for "having a hot date with Madame Palm and her five lovely daughters". I have absolutely no recollection of how this came about!)

Mike Gloady

I forget which thread, but my signature holds the answers for those curious about shunning....
New in town?  Follow this link for a guide to the Greatest Threads Ever

Jared Katooie

Welcome to the board, Lady Festina! Please make yourself at home.

Quote from: mistersaxon on 03 December, 2009, 02:53:01 PM
Afternoon your Ladyship! Nice to meet you as it were. I'm new in town myself - you can tell by my old fashioned manners :)

Hmmm Lady. . .ship. Do folks here do shipping for the 2000AD characters? (AndersonXHershey FTW or oldschool Halo JonesXDurhamRed.)

Ooops, I think I may have taken a wrong turn just before Festina there, please accept my apologies.

Please direct your eyeballs to the story contest currently taking place in the General forum!

Colin MacNeil

Crivvens! That was a bit flowery! :o
Welcome to the village of the damned Lady Festina.

mistersaxon

@Jared - I have had a look and it seems like a heap of fun. I even had an idea but it was only Ukko and a sheep so it's been done to death no doubt. There would have been flowers though. :)
No - I can't commit to a sig yet. I hardly know you!

Lady Festina

Wow - I turned my back for a few days (no doubt to go and strew flowers across the concrete jungle or something suitably fey) and I appear to have caused quite a storm....

Glad that we've gone back to the blue, stinky world of man-forum - there's a reason I signed up here and not on the Barbie forum. We ain't all princesses....

Thank you for the exuberant welcome, one and all  :P

Martin Howe

Welcome to the board (I think... :o)
In space, no-one can hear you KILL an ALIEN
Facebook Flickr Twitter

House of Usher

Quote from: Lady Festina on 07 December, 2009, 07:26:59 PM
Glad that we've gone back to the blue, stinky world of man-forum - there's a reason I signed up here and not on the Barbie forum. We ain't all princesses....

What? Oh no. Not a 'geezer bird'? ;)

There's my exuberant welcome for you!
STRIKE !!!