Main Menu

A circle around Pat Mills' characters

Started by Wake, 22 January, 2003, 09:19:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nxylas

>Oh god. Does this mean Alex Di Campi's going to be turning up next?

I seem to remember her saying on the old Andy Diggle forum that she'd been here before and didn't care for it, so you're safe. But where was the piss taken out of her on 2Konline? I did a search for her name and the only thread that came up was this one. A link would be appreciated, cos she was quite snotty to me a couple of times on the ADF, not that I'm bitter or petty or anything.
AIEEEEEE! It's the...THING from the HELL PLANET!

Bad Andy

Never heard of her.

Do like finding pictures of people on the web thoughhttp://images.comicbookresources.com/cons/cci2005/photos/day3/135_3538.jpg">

Bad Andy

ThryllSeekyr

I really can't think of anything to put here except that I just noticed before that I have almost dominated top of each catcaory on these Forum's.

Art

IIRC SHe hasn't been discussed outside of chat.

Wils

You *do* realise that this will cause some Smugfesters to go apeshit trawling through chatlogs? ;)

During one such conversation, ISTR snorting tea out of my nose over my desk at work.

Art

I pity anyone who trawls through a chatlog long enough to contain anything relevant. They'd go insane long bfore they found any incriminating evidence.

paulvonscott

Rebellion should publish the entire weblog as a 300page book in a 3pt font for the 30th celebrations.

That would rock!

Actually I feel a bit sick...

Art

If you only saw what we said about *you* behind your back...

Quirkafleeg

Scunthorpe! Arclight!

Oh happy days....

Art

(too get a full explanation of what Gary is tallikng about go to the chatroom and type "/log 1825", then read from the start)

paulvonscott

"If you only saw what we said about *you* behind your back..."

:p

nxylas

My lawyers have been notified....
AIEEEEEE! It's the...THING from the HELL PLANET!

Noisybast

I thought it was just his tribute to John Smith...
Dan Dare will return for a new adventure soon, Earthlets!