Main Menu

Non 2000ad artwork that you own ....

Started by Fatboydale, 20 January, 2013, 07:32:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crispynev

Here's some original art that I'm selling - the very first appearance of Krazy's Buytonic Boy - both pages no less.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/191090420924?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1558.l2649#ht_475wt_922

Offers welcome so take a punt and you never know....

hippynumber1

I've been after an Ian Kennedy page for aaaaaaages so imagine how happy I am to have picked this up from the Post Office this morning. Massive thanks to the forum's own Steve Millar for sending this my way!

Skullmo

What a beauty! Although I would argue this should be on the 2000ad art thread!
It's a joke. I was joking.

hippynumber1

Shall I put it on both! How devilish!  :lol:

Skullmo

Colin YNWA

That's very cool, but where on earth is it from? What are Iron Man and Madame Masque doing there?

Skullmo

Now this is a Mystery I would like to solve! Citizen Smith and I bought a collection of Marvel work from Mick Austin and he did not know where they were from as he did them in the early 80s. We have identified quite a few but are still searching so if anyone is a UK Marvel buff and can help it would be greatly appreciated. I would like to track down the issues in which they appeared as I like to own the comic with the art that I have :-)

Colin YNWA

Well a month ago I teased a page I'd bought and its finally here and quite quite beautiful. Probably a new favourite piece even if its not 2000ad. I've not had the chance to take a photo BUT will post the image from J H Williams III's website that I first saw. From Jonah Hex 35.

ming

That's great, Colin.  Even if I've never read a Jonah Hex comic in my life, I know quality when I see it...  Nicely done!

Link Prime

Superman & Batman in 'Worlds Finest' or 'The Dark Knight Returns'?
Joe Dredd & Johnny Alpha in 'Top Dog'?

No, no, no- there was only ever one true Clash of the Titans, and I just snagged both pages on EBay.  :D

Ladies & Gentlemen: Tom Thug vs Pete and his Pimple!
80s genius by Lew Stringer, can't believe I wasn't outbid by a tidal wave of dosh.

My Stringer collection grows to approx 40 pages- I need to start a new thread.
Maybe...'I just can't stop lovin Lew'*?

*Sung in your head to Wacko's I just can't stop loving you of course.

Satanist

Got this in the post today. Its for my birthday from the family so I have to give it away until next month. Sob!

Hmm, just pretend I wrote something witty eh?

Skullmo

Yeah lovely staples

Love Pete's pimple too  :P

Fatboydale

Dark Jimbo

:lol: What the hell is Tina Tailpipe?! It looks (and sounds) filthy!
@jamesfeistdraws