Main Menu

Who has Billy Jones and The Oxygen Desert

Started by Wake, 16 January, 2003, 10:59:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wake

Does anyone know who won the first page of Billy Jones and page 2, episode 2 of The Oxygen Desert from Ian Gibson on eBay earlier this year? Ian has sent me the rest of these stories to sell on his behalf, though I haven't listed them on the art sale page yet. He also sent the complete first Luna 1 episode, when Dredd is called up.

Several of these pages will appear either on eBay or the art sale page in the near future.

Wake

Link: Original Art Sale

Trout

Oooooh.... stoppit, you little tease!

- Trout

Devons Daddy

OH MY >>>>>
i just felt a quiver run down my spine.
you know wake minors can read this thread.
such talk needs to have a PG rating.

WHEN????????
I AM VERY BUSY!
PJ Maybe and I use the same dictionary, live with it.

NO 2000ad no life!

opaque

I think Wake is doing this on purpose to bankrupt us all ;)
I've got 2 RoboHunter pages, 5 Jock pages and then 2 Boo pages to pay for now lol, at least it's an incentive to stop buying doghnuts and cakes!

Have you been persuading Ian Gibson the site is a better place to sell art or is Ebay losing it's attraction for him?

DavidXBrunt

So you were the beggar who bought the 'Shirley Temple of Doom' pack before I'd even seen it on offer. Swine!

jock

I've sold  seven pages, and have five left if you're interested David.... then it's all gone.

Jock

DavidXBrunt

Oh definatley. I've sent an e-mail. At that price it's a bargain.

jock

David's just got them, but I'll try and dig out some more older pages to sell as packs- I'll put them up asap.

Cheers

Jock

DavidXBrunt

jock

Heh...I've heard that one before ; )

Jock

P.S- Any requests for any specific pages I might have from anyone??

I'll call it a January sale...

DavidXBrunt

This he says after I've alreadt purchased!

Ah I don't care as long as Dreddy is on one of the pages.

And the cheque really is in the post.

Wake

Have you been persuading Ian Gibson the site is a better place to sell art...

Yes...ish

I almost managed to trade with the guy who owns page 1 of Billy Jones so I could have the full story but he eventually decided he liked the page too much so I sold him the rest of the story instead.

I've just listed the Luna 1 intro story and the Oxygen Desert pages on the Art Sale page. At the moment, everything is ?60 per page and the Luna 1 strip is listed as a set, but I may try 1 or 2 pages on eBay in the near future with a lower starting price.

Wake

Link: Art Sale