Main Menu

yoincks! followed closely by bah!

Started by judgefloyd, 20 April, 2013, 11:05:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shaolin_monkey

Yoinks:  I've completed my 2000AD Advent calendar submission already!

Bah:  I can't post it for another 3 weeks.

Dandontdare

on Friday work was very quiet so they said one or two of us could go home early - my name was drawn out of the hat - Hooray, that's mighty nice, I thought.

Found out today that this time has been added to next week's shifts so instead of staying at work on Friday doing nothing except netsurfing, gossiping and eating mince pies, I now have an extra 2hr50mins to make up during the busiest week of the year. Bah!

The Legendary Shark

Yoincks! Dr Who's on.
Bah! Dr Who's on.

[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

Rog69

Yoinks! - I had a late Christmas present yesterday of a lovely big bottle of Southern Comfort.

Bah! - The same day I started a 2 week course of painkillers for my hurty arm.

CrazyFoxMachine

Yoinks! Finally got involved in a lock-in at my favourite pub where they let you play any record you want and it also teems with friendly kittens. Free cider! Free records! Free kittens!

Bah! So did all their regular bar-flies who made the time there shit by calling me and the Geoffery "dirty hippies" (is that even an insult?!) and yammering on against Geoffery's vegetarianism like twats.

Sigh.

Yoinks, Bah and Sigh: Local law consultants?

Hawkmumbler

Yoincks! Two hour karate sessions today! Bah! Bus service to Blackrod canceled. Bastards.

Mardroid

Yoinks!: I made an offer on a Nexus 5 phone the other day and it was accepted by US seller. 32GB version that even with postage worked out a bit cheaper than straight from Google over here.

Bah!: I never noticed the Import charge. Cheaper did I say? Hoooo noooo. Quite a bit more expensive in fact.

And it wasn't hidden (although it would have been nice if the charge were up near the other prices)  so I can't claim misinformation.

My Credit Card bill is going to be phenomenal... but at least I can pay in instalments.

What a mug though.

Trout

Everyone went out, leaving me alone in the house.

They were gone when I realized there is no bacon in the house. Screeeeeam.

Professor Bear

But you live in Canada!  Is that even allowed?

Trout

Well, I do have quite a lot of beer, so I think I can escape the full force of the law.

The Doctor Alt 8

Quote from: CrazyFoxMachine on 11 January, 2014, 11:55:10 AM
Yoinks! Finally got involved in a lock-in at my favourite pub where they let you play any record you want and it also teems with friendly kittens. Free cider! Free records! Free kittens!

Bah! So did all their regular bar-flies who made the time there shit by calling me and the Geoffery "dirty hippies" (is that even an insult?!) and yammering on against Geoffery's vegetarianism like twats.

Sigh.

Yoinks, Bah and Sigh: Local law consultants?

Kittens???

amines2058

Yoinks!! - Got posh new bike on weekend (early 40th present off wife) so went out and had a cracking bike ride wallowing in the glory of said bikes finery.

Bah!! - However good a bike is it still does not prevent stiff legs and a sore arse the next day!

shaolin_monkey

Yoinks - gathered up a massive amount of gaming tat, and calculated it was enough to trade in for a PS4.
Bah - got to GAME with my rucksack and box stuffed with crud, and after trading in most stuff (took an hour to process) had forgotten to format/wipe my Wii U.  Had to run all the way home, format it, and head back into town again.  Made it back to the store with 5 mins before closing time.

Yoinks - I am now the proud owner of a shiny new PS4, including Battlefield 4.
Bah - I am bloody knackered this morning, having stayed up waaaay past bedtime to blow shit up on Battlefield 4.

Link Prime

CrazyFoxMachine

...you'll regret that when Smash Bros comes out!

...probably...