Main Menu

The 2000 AD Messageboard Advent Calendar 2018 COMMENTS Thread.

Started by Pete Wells, 30 November, 2018, 10:55:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rogue Judge

That's great Bagley! I like the colouring and the elf guns look awesome. The elves are indeed little jobs...but Santa, big jobs!

Sorry Gail, I can't see yours either. If it was chocolates you left behind, I didnt get any - Mardroid ate them all!

Eamonn Clarke

I've done Xmas Jiggery, and indeed pokery, and hopefully people can now see Gail's two images.

Bad City Blue

As long as the Gods of the Forum are okay with anyone posting any time then I am also okay.

It's not like it's hardship to look at MORE awesome art over the next couple of weeks.
Writer of SENTINEL, the best little indie out there

JayzusB.Christ

Quote from: Eamonn Clarke on 08 December, 2018, 08:26:51 AM
I've done Xmas Jiggery, and indeed pokery, and hopefully people can now see Gail's two images.

And fecking amazing they are too. Obviously a bit of Ewins there, but also more than a touch of McMahon at his best.  (And it's interesting to know that Kano, er, dresses to the left.)

Loving the ABCs and Krampus mashup too.  Anything with the ABCs or the Krampus is ok by me.
"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

Andy Lambert

Yeah, definitely got a hint of McMahon in Gail's cracking artwork - both of them are fantastic drawings! Nice one, Gail! 😍

Rogue Judge

We can see them now, amazing work Gail! I hope you are entering the Rogue Trooper art comp.

Mardroid

Forgive my silly humour Gail. Like all good presents, those were worth the wait!

Bagley

Thank you Andy Lambert, shaolin_monkey, Rogue Judge, and JayzusB.Christ for your kind words.  :thumbsup:

I've enjoyed every calendar submission so far. So much talent here!

Time permitting, I'm hoping to belt out another illustration for the Christmas Eve free-for-all.

Bagley

Oh, and regarding free image hosting, it may be worth mentioning I was unable to get my illustration to appear using imgur. I ended up using tinypic without any problems. Hope this helps.

Andy Lambert

Survival Geeks! I love Survival Geeks...! Nice one, Cosier..! :D

TordelBack

Ahhh,  this is what I come here for!  Great images from Gail, kolourful Khaos from Bagley and I just love those festive Geeks from Cosier!  One of my great joys is seeing newer (as in post-'90) characters appearing in these celebrations. Reassures that the prog and its fandom is a living thing,  and not a museum of nostalgia for Bolland Dredd.

Bolt-01

Hey Gail! Cracking Tharg there and lovely use of colour too.

I'm frantically trying to get a Daily ready for the advent but I think it will defeat me this year...

TordelBack

Eamonn Clarke

Quote from: Bagley on 08 December, 2018, 09:55:41 PM
Oh, and regarding free image hosting, it may be worth mentioning I was unable to get my illustration to appear using imgur. I ended up using tinypic without any problems. Hope this helps.
Good tip.
I managed to use imgur to host and post Gail's pictures without problems.

TordelBack

Love Nem-ices, Torque-made-a-snow and Ice Trucking Cold!