Started by CraveNoir, 27 May, 2010, 06:32:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CraveNoir

Ummm... do we know about this?

Pat Mills The Creator of 2000AD

DVD Release Date: July 31, 2009
Run Time: 60 minutes

Product Description
In the 1970's a new genre of comic super hero was born - Judge Dredd. He immediately captured the imagination of millions. Hard-hitting and satirical, futuristic and violent, the infamous hero has even been turned into a major motion picture starring Sylvester Stallone.

The man behind the amazing success was Pat Mills, the English writer behind 'Action' and 'Battle Picture Weekly.' Together with John Wagner, the character of Judge Dredd was developed and improved as time went by and is still very much alive and successful to this day.

We go deep with Pat Mills in this film and listen to his story and his background. Where did the Judge come from? Pat Mills spills the beans.

A film in association with Edge Media TV.

Mike Gloady

I suppose we could ask Pat on Twitter/Facebook about this?  He's actually quite forthcoming with sensible questions - so long as there aren't tons of them I guess.
New in town?  Follow this link for a guide to the Greatest Threads Ever

Emperor

Quote from: CraveNoir on 27 May, 2010, 06:32:08 PMA film in association with Edge Media TV.

It has to be this in longer form (hopefully with a bit of fanciness thrown in):

http://www.2000adonline.com/forum/index.php/topic,27436.0.html
if I went 'round saying I was an Emperor just because some moistened bint had lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away!

Fractal Friction | Tumblr | Google+

JOE SOAP

This is an interview with Pat talking about see-through Macrobes he witnessed flying above his head. What's not to love.

The Doctor Alt 8

ThryllSeekyr

As I commented about this on a earlier thread regarding his interview on television, a thread I can't find.

I think this is the very same footage though I haven't seen any of it myself, but I do recall that most/some/one of you replied with words to the efffect.

Thats a ripp off.

Myself, well I might be interested in buying that.