Main Menu

What will I miss?

Started by Nursejohn, 16 November, 2015, 10:22:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nursejohn

Hello then. Being the knowledgeable sorts, hopefully you lot can help me. I'm currently collecting the Complete Case Files (only up to number 8, but since stopping the fags I appear to have more pocket money) and I'd like to know what's NOT in them so I can fill the gap. The restricted and psi files are on my list so I'll get round to them. I also read that Tales Of The Dead Man and America aren't included. Anything else I should know about. Thanks, presumptiously, in advance.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Magnetica

Main thing that stands out is the so called "banned episodes" of The Cursed Earth. However Rebellion have now stated they will publish these in a new Cursed Earth collection next summer, which will also have the centre spreads in colour.

Oh and obviously anything that isn't Judge Dredd!! :lol:

Seriously don't limit yourself to just Dredd - check out stuff like Strontium Dog, Nemesis the Warlock, Slaine, ABC Warriors, Zenith, Nikolai Dante, Robo Hunter, Ace Trucking, Bad Company, Rogue Trooper....the list just goes on and on.

Fungus

Yep, and I suppose given the art you'd like some of the Dredd crossover stuff. Judgement on Gotham is Dredd/Gotham, if that floats your boat. Sequels available too.

And the wonderful Daily Dredds.

Depends how completist you're feeling.

Dark Jimbo

I created this infographic for just such a purpose...

Hope it helps!

@jamesfeistdraws

maryanddavid

I have seen this before, brilliant.

Fungus

Quote from: Fungus on 16 November, 2015, 10:48:13 PM
Judgement on Gotham is Dredd/Gotham

Batman, of course - stupid brain.

Nursejohn

Nice one all. That infographic is superb and it saves me having to read words etc.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Bad City Blue

Just a quick post hijack to ask some of you to read and vote in our latest brilliant short story comp "1600AD". There is a 2000AD Graphic Novel for a random voter

http://forums.2000adonline.com/index.php?topic=42741.0
Writer of SENTINEL, the best little indie out there