Main Menu

The biggest collection

Started by Boomy88, 12 June, 2002, 05:48:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stodge

why not list them all in the classifieds section and give a price?

Boomy88

thanks for the pic it's cool but why are you showing it to me

Boomy88

Mudcrab

"yes i have a few that have not been documented"

like what?
NEGOTIATION'S OVER!

paulvonscott

I managed to pick up andother land raider today.  Now I have one track!  Though its's grey it looks like the right sort.  I was hoping to find some misiles in the box, but no luck!  Still no missiles!  Damn my missile firing youthful past...

Anyway, in a way its a shame they never used the rest of the Adventure 2000 range.  They would have fitted right in to Judge Dredd.  If they had been a proper 2000AD range with plastic judges, they could have made a fortune I reckon.

There was also the little buggy, which came in green, blue and a bronze colour, a sort of miniature version of the front module, and I noticed another one today for the first time, it was a stockier version, of the same thing with doors on the top that opened to reveal the launcher.

Trout

You know something - I'm beginning to wonder if Boomy is really another Scojo disguise.

David X Brunt has got me paranoid now, with his Scojo-is-Dudus theory.

Help

MikeD

DavidXBrunt

Was Boomy Scojo?
Did anyone buy any hens from him?
Who had Judge Dredd in his ass?
What are Worrior comics?
What was it about Woods style he liked so much?
And. perhaps most pressingly of all,
Who HAS got the biggest collection?

I need answers, and I need them now!
I've not had a decent nights sleep in months...

jdmobius

"Was Boomy Scojo?
Did anyone buy any hens from him?
Who had Judge Dredd in his ass?"

Apparently I had Judge Dredd in my ass, although I like to think if that were the case I'd have noticed by now.

Funny how his "massive, complete" collection never made it to the classifieds. Goes to show those people who boast about size are usually found wanting!

HiEx

Heh...I actually have three K2001 Land Raiders. Don't ask me why, I just love the design!

Wake, I've noticed in the picture you posted that the front windscreen of the Raider Car is warped slightly and is coming away from the metal front part. Funny thing is all three of mine suffer from the same problem. I can't remember if they were like that when new, or is this something that's happened with age (they are 25 years old afterall)!

HiEx