Main Menu

Darkplace

Started by Malchidiel, 19 February, 2005, 05:36:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Malchidiel

Hello again all you luvverly people. :)

Don't know whether this has already been posted, but here goes anyway...

Garth Marenghi's Darkplace is repeated on channel 4 on Wednesday and Thursday, for those that either missed it the first time, or like me wished they'd bunged a tape in.

Joolz

Malchidiel

Arse! This should have been posted in the Film/TV section. Bollocking new board!

Definitely going to change it back.

Quirkafleeg

I'm sure this'll make a certain man in Durham very happy...

"With this show, I wanted people to laugh and cry... and shit themselves all at the same time"

Link: http://www.garthmarenghi.com/darkplace/default.htm" target="_blank">"sculptor of nightmares"

Quirkafleeg

Oh and a DVD is on the way (but no release date as yet) but no chance of a second series - it cost to much and had poor viewing figures(apprently 'Garth' is trying to to get the money together to make a film)

Art

Hurrah! I shall have a DVD-R of it burned so that I can spread it's dark delighst to Yankishire.

Wils

"A future shock that will shit Yanks up!"

paulvonscott

Marvellous, I'll get the man with the digi-plan to sort me out a copy.

Great series - fuck Channel Four the usueless, feeble purveyors of shite who think having John Snow pretend he's a burglar in a pantomime after Richard and Judy to promote news is a good idea, and who think the british public should fund their debasing of british culture, the horrible, horrible bastards - shame there won't be a second, ah well, never mind.

paulvonscott

Mind you, if they were to give ME a series to horrorise your minds, I could be persuaded to change my tune.  Sorry Garth, but it's a dog eat dog world out there, and I'm a crocodile.

paulvonscott

Bico

You are Doctor Presley, world-reknowned supervillian, and I claim my five pounds.

Malchidiel

Aaarrggh!

Don't know what channel 4 are playing at, but it seems that it's only going to be on *this* week. I checked the listings for next week, and there's no sign of it.

Bloody bollocking arse! :(

Malchidiel

Don't know what's going on.

Different listings say different things. According to my telly book, it's on tonight and tomorrow. Channel 4 listings say it's not on tonight, but on tomorrow. Radio Times listings say it's not on at all, as does Teletext.

Does anyone know what's happening?

Quirkafleeg

The Guardian's weekly tv guide's got it tonight and tomorrow
Bleb's got it not tonite but two eps tomorrow
On The Box's has got it tonite AND two eps tomorrow (well early Friday morning)

Garth's messing with our heads!

Shakara

Radio Times.co.uk doesn't even mention the bastard, but I FULLY hope it does because surely that means they're gearing up for the DVD and goddamn that was good comedy

therev

I sorta enjoied this, got abit samey to tell the truth.