Main Menu

Brighton Comic Expo 19th - 20th November

Started by skull.ring, 14 November, 2005, 05:34:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Byron Virgo

Not much point in going if Bou's not going to be there...I say we all stay at home and mope, if that be the case.

Large48

Hoping to be there on the Sat with chq book ready to get some decent artwork... and hopefully won't have to sell a kidney on the way back to pay for it......
[size=40]Train Hard - Run Fast - Hit to Kill[/size]

+rufus+

I'm bringing a folio of art to the expo. If anyone wants to see stuff (by Senors Flint, Ezquerra, Robinson,Gibbons,Dillon,Hairsine,Leach etc)drop me an email so we can arrange to meet!
Rufus D.

Bolt-01

Rufus, drop by the FQ stand will you? always nice to say hi.

Bolt-01

DavidXBrunt

I wont be attending the con but it's my firm intention to break into one of your houses and rdecorate in your absence.

Byron Virgo

Could you do mine? I've been meaning to redecorate for some time...

Tanky

Well, it's only down the road, it'd be rude not to...

I'll have to wait an' see what the pub overlord has in store for the weekend though.

Count me as a 'hopefully'
xTGx

Will I. Cooling

I'm going with other the two other British based Nexus writers (one scot and one greek).

Hopefully, I'll actually be able to find some of you guys this time (unlike Bristol).*

*Except Bolt that is, who very kindly lent me the first 40issues of crisis.

Will
The I is for 'I can't remember the password to my other account' or Ian. One or the other.

Bolt-01

No worries. Was nice to get them back at Dreddcon.

Drop by the FQ table, say hi and buy some quality comics.

Bolt-01

Byron Virgo

Or buy some of ours, even.

First 40 issues of Crisis - surely no-one deserves that kind of punishment (other than The New Adventures of Hitler and Straitgate, which were actually rather good).

Bico

I quite liked Bible John.  A commendable experiment in telling a story through the hippy hogwash that is psychic geograpy, but interesting to read at the time.

Byron Virgo

Rob Spalding

I shall be there on Saturday, if only to bug JonO101 then get him drunk.

Will I. Cooling

"No worries. Was nice to get them back at Dreddcon.

Drop by the FQ table, say hi and buy some quality comics.

Bolt-01"

You bet.

Will
The I is for 'I can't remember the password to my other account' or Ian. One or the other.

Queen Firey-Bou

well despite the rather frenzied attack by thrill suckers this week, i AM heading off to brighton in a bit.

If anyones mean to me i shall vomit on them & then at least i can jump off the pier which will be a pleasant change from jumping off the mountain cliffs.

i'm the one whos aged 50 years since last any of you saw me.

s'gonna be a Beautiful flight down tho, look at those skys !