Started by Boomy88, 12 June, 2002, 05:48:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Boomy88

hello
people my name is Boomy and i would probaly
haver the biggest collection out of most of the people
on this earth mainly because i have them all
yes you heard right i have them all
carefully documented and stored safley in my collection room.
My most prized is the rogue trooper special
he's my favourite character
got to go and keep on reading  

Link: mmm i don't know

stodge

the point behind your post being?

are you saying your selling your huge collection (i don't want it by the way!) or are you simply blowing your own trumpet?

Wake

Agreed. You've used the classifieds category, which suggests you're trying to sell or buy, but your post sounded more like a challenge.

When you say all, I assume you mean all progs, megazines, specials and annuals....or do you also mean all 'Best of's, Classics, graphic novels, Eagle/Fleetway/Quality reprints, etc?

Can you find anything you have which isn't documented on this website (not including Lawman of the Future, and the DC Dredds), or something on the website which you don't have?

Wake

Link: The Prog Zone (also leads to the Reprint Zone)

ukdane

I can't get your link to work.
I have 2 copies of the RT Special- and it certainly isn't my prized possession- that would be my Judge Dredd and Judge Death candles!!!!
Cheers

-Daney

jdmobius

Reprints are last year's news, they're just like so pass?. Take "Classic Judge Dredd" into the toilet with me?? NO WAY! It's progs or nothing at all. "Quality" reprints are little traitors, whores for the reading class. I find the prog infinately more charming than the "Best of 2000AD".

Wake

That will be because it's a fake link...not a URL at all.

My SD Studios Judge Dredd helmet is my prized possession, closely followed by my prop lawgiver.

However, these are based on the movie version, so they may not count.

My Matchbox K2001 Land Raider is fairly high up on my list, along with a Bisleyesque Judge Dredd statue and of course my space spinner and biotronic stickers.

Wake

Link: http://www.2000ad.nu/termight/props.html" target="_blank">Termight Props

2000AD Online

If only I'd picked up 'Mutants In Mega-City' for its RRP when I had that chance to all those years back. . .

Ah, such sweet memories. 'People like us shop at. . .' 23, Denmark Street.

Not anymore, sunshine.

ukdane

You got any pics of the Land Raider? See I think I've found the main driving bit of one (don't know where the back end is). I did split into 2 didn't it?
I found a Thunderbirds Matchbox toy the other day Thunderbird 2 (IIRC) containing a mini Thunderbird 4. Wonder how much they are worth.
Cheers

-Daney

Wake

Here you go...http://www.2000ad.nu/termight/merchandise/raider1.jpg">

ukdane

Ok,
So what is the one I have, that looks similar, (frontend) but slightly more stumpy?
Cheers

-Daney

Wake

Does it have a turret?

P.S. Do you have any Warrior comics?http://www.2000ad.nu/termight/merchandise/k2003.jpg">

ukdane

That's it- what is it then? What's it from?
No case and no figures with mine :(
I saw your post- no sorry, no Warrior comics.
Cheers

-Daney

Art

I had one of them when I was a kid. Favorite games to play with it included partially burying it in dirt and taking it on "submersible missions" through tubs of water. Later on I painted it dayglo and drew on it with pen. I can't remember if i ever set fire to it to give it "damage" effects, but I did that with almost all of my toy vehicles.

Do you think it might be worth something?

Wake

You have a K2003 Crusader, from the same series of models as the K2001 Raider Command. It never appeared in Judge Dredd, but it was part of a 2000AD prize along with the Raider Command and the K2002 Flight Hunter.

The Adventure 2000 range were produced by Lesney Matchbox. The K2006 shuttle launcher is rare and highly collectable (I don't have one) because it was the last toy produced by Lesney (IIRC). For 2000AD fans, it's less interesting because it was produced after the Cursed Earth story ended.

Wakehttp://www.2000ad.nu/termight/merchandise/k2006.jpg">

Wake

Not as much as the fun you had with it.

Wake