Main Menu

Are we all looking at the same photos here or what?

Started by Judge Cassidy, 09 February, 2011, 08:41:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Judge Cassidy

The helmet is the only bit that looks right, though Urban's could do with being a size or two smaller.

The bike is more '60s Batcycle than Lawmaster, and that uniform is just crap. Seriously, at least the Stallone uniforms and bikes LOOKED right. Bad plot, and Rob Schneider was annoying, but at least it LOOKED right. I'm taking back a lot of things I said about that film, and needless to say all my hopes for the new movie are circling the drain at this point.
In this city, Justice comes at a price- that price is FREEDOM!

Richmond Clements

QuoteSeriously, at least the Stallone uniforms and bikes LOOKED right.

Really?

strontium71

...because I hate you.

Judge Cassidy

Yes, really. Look, it's got the trademark giant shoulderpads! Look, it's got the big chain going from the zipper to the badge! Key elements, ladies and gents...and the Stallone bikes sh*t on the new ones from a great height, even with the flying mode malarkey
In this city, Justice comes at a price- that price is FREEDOM!

strontium71

Richmond , that scream picture was aimed at the first comment but you beat me to second post and it now works in response to that awful picture  :lol:
...because I hate you.

Misanthrope

Did you know Christ was a werewolf?

Misanthrope

Quote from: Judge Cassidy on 09 February, 2011, 08:47:48 PM
Yes, really. Look, it's got the trademark giant shoulderpads!

Which he threw off at the earliest opportunity.
Did you know Christ was a werewolf?

Spaceghost

Yes, I agree. After seeing 2 photographs I'm ready to completely write off the entire film BECAUSE THAT WOULD BE A REASONABLE THING TO DO.

In case you can't tell, I'm being sarcastic.

Everybody is entitled to an opinion I suppose, but when you're basing your opinion on what amounts to a couple of poor quality photos, it's impossible to take you seriously.
Raised in the wild by sarcastic wolves.

Previously known as L*e B*tes. Sshhh, going undercover...

Mark Taylor

Gosh, not everybody has the same opinions. Well, whaddaya know. Who'da thunk it? If I'd realised that before I'd have started a thread about it too.

Richmond Clements

Yeah, he just screams 'Dredd' right enough...

QuoteRichmond , that scream picture was aimed at the first comment but you beat me to second post and it now works in response to that awful picture  

Heh- I'd figured (or hoped!) as much!

TordelBack

Don't you hate the kind of person who posts on a thread just to give out about the topic? 

That's me, that is.

Matt Timson

Pffft...

JOE SOAP

Quote from: Judge Cassidy on 09 February, 2011, 08:41:17 PM
I'm taking back a lot of things I said about that film...

Is that because you're shallow, fickle and can't stand by any unreasonable thing you've said before?

In that case we'll wait for your volte face when you start liking the new one before we pummel you a new dirt-pipe.

Dreddzilla

Quote from: Judge Cassidy on 09 February, 2011, 08:41:17 PM
The helmet is the only bit that looks right, though Urban's could do with being a size or two smaller.

The bike is more '60s Batcycle than Lawmaster, and that uniform is just crap. Seriously, at least the Stallone uniforms and bikes LOOKED right. Bad plot, and Rob Schneider was annoying, but at least it LOOKED right. I'm taking back a lot of things I said about that film, and needless to say all my hopes for the new movie are circling the drain at this point.
I'll agree with you on the bike, but Stallonedredd?.....Ehh. :-\

radiator

Could you not have just posted this in one of the existing movie threads?

Is you opinion so earth-shattering and mind-blowing that it deserves a thread all of its own?

Can someone merge this thread with the main one please.

The Stallone Dredd looks like  Dredd re-interpreted as a superhero. Urban Dredd looks like a tough biker cop. I think I know which I prefer...