Main Menu

Ampney Crucis Investigates... Vile Bodies

Started by Ancient Otter, 16 January, 2012, 08:32:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ancient Otter

Contains Viles Bodies & The End of Pier Show. Has a nice big Simon Davis sketchbook at the back with:

One creature sketchpage.
Six thumbnail pages.
Four uncoloured, unlettered inked pages.
Two character design pages.
Two cover mock-ups.

Taryn Tailz

I'm tempted to get this at some point as I missed both of those stories in the prog.

The Adventurer

Would it be possible to get a high res scan of the cover of this book? There doesn't seem to be a scan of the actual cover (or even the placeholder cover) larger then a postage stamp anywhere online.

THIS SPACE INTENTIONALLY LEFT BLANK

Emperor

if I went 'round saying I was an Emperor just because some moistened bint had lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away!

Fractal Friction | Tumblr | Google+

The Adventurer

If that's the scan from the 2000AD Shop it's too low res for my needs (cover previews for all the comics I'm picking up this week). I need one that is 800 pixels tall minimum.

THIS SPACE INTENTIONALLY LEFT BLANK

Emperor

Quote from: The Adventurer on 19 February, 2012, 10:34:10 PM
If that's the scan from the 2000AD Shop it's too low res for my needs (cover previews for all the comics I'm picking up this week). I need one that is 800 pixels tall minimum.

Then summon The Molcher!!

What you really need is a dedicated press area with high quality scans and the like, or he could email it to you.
if I went 'round saying I was an Emperor just because some moistened bint had lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away!

Fractal Friction | Tumblr | Google+

O Lucky Stevie!

"We'll send all these nasty words to Aunt Jane. Don't you think that would be fun?"

Taryn Tailz

Just got round to ordering this. Looking forward to reading it having only read the most recent two Ampney stories. Its always great to see some new Simon Davis art too.

Hawkmumbler

Got mine from Forbbidan Planet Manchester today.
Rather looking forward to it I might add.