Main Menu

TapaTalk

Started by W. R. Logan, 13 September, 2012, 12:05:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

W. R. Logan

Have used TapaTalk for quite a while to access the Forum but after TapaTalk updated a couple of days ago using it with the Forum is nigh on impossible.

Richmond Clements

Yeah, it's not working for me at the moment either.

radiator

Really pissed off with tapatalk. I've always found it a bit annoying - the lack of spoilers etc, but this latest update has borked it completely, and now I'm back to using safari which is fiddly as on an iPhone.

Is there an alternative to tapatalk that anyone can recommend?

w3bz

No idea..as soon as i get some time on this we'll migrate the drokk outta here an it'll work again!

Pioneer

Updated myself last night and doesn't seem to work for me today! Everytime I try and load a new page it crashes and goes back to the home screen, is this what's happening with everyone else?

Shame as it had increased my enjoyment of the board tenfold, even to the point of me posting! Maybe they'll address the spoiler tags etc issues if and when they fix it?

gufnork

Strange, mine is set to update automatically when connected to wi-fi which it did a day or so ago and I've had no problems at all of any kind. I'm on a really piddly little budget Android too(Samsung Galaxy mini). They practically give 'em away with cornflakes nowadays. Perhaps the problem is limited to you rich people with your snazzy iphones??  :P

Richmond Clements

And now it has stopped letting me post. I can read from it, but that's all.

radiator

I can't even do that. When I try and refresh a thread I just get some bullshit about 'server error'.

gufnork

I'm posting this from tapatalk right now. Is obviously not a problem that affects everyone then ???

radiator

So Tapatalk are pretty clearly dead set on running their product into the ground aren't they? Seriously, every 'update' makes it worse and worse. Classic case of 'if it ain't broke...'

I'm jumping ship - can anyone recommend an alternative?

Richmond Clements

Quote from: radiator on 19 February, 2015, 01:51:26 AM
So Tapatalk are pretty clearly dead set on running their product into the ground aren't they? Seriously, every 'update' makes it worse and worse. Classic case of 'if it ain't broke...'

I'm jumping ship - can anyone recommend an alternative?

^^This.

Dandontdare

new i-phone - no clue what I'm doing.

Question: Can you access the "active topics" list in Tapatalk? Nearest I've found is 'timeline' but I prefer it organised into threads.

Jim_Campbell

Just use Safari. The whole point of the iPhone is that you don't get a gimped mobile version of the internet through your browser.

Cheers

Jim
Stupidly Busy Letterer: Samples. | Blog
Less-Awesome-Artist: Scribbles.

Dandontdare

did that first and got a pop up saying that this forum is configured for i-phone via tapatalk, so I assumed that was a better option than accessing it via Safarai

I, Cosh

Quote from: Dandontdare on 05 January, 2016, 01:00:14 PM
did that first and got a pop up saying that this forum is configured for i-phone via tapatalk, so I assumed that was a better option than accessing it via Safarai
It's not.
We never really die.