Main Menu

2000AD Lego builds

Started by ming, 10 February, 2014, 02:44:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Colin YNWA

Daggnabbit - this used to be rerally straight forward, get an image linkie, copy it in and use the image button BUT for some reason that's coming as a broken thingie. I've made the image public, tried Picaso and Dropbox (both of which I've used before) but this is just befuddling me!

ming

Quote from: Colin_YNWA on 04 April, 2015, 07:41:05 AM

Daggnabbit - this used to be rerally straight forward, get an image linkie, copy it in and use the image button BUT for some reason that's coming as a broken thingie. I've made the image public, tried Picaso and Dropbox (both of which I've used before) but this is just befuddling me!

http://imgur.com/

...is pretty idiot-proof, Colin.  There are various ready-made links after you drag-and-drop and hit upload; give it a whirl, maybe?

:)

Colin YNWA

Alas no. I'm guessing it my device. I'll wait until we get our laptop back from 'the shop' and then try again... mind its not that exciting, after all we just have Duplo!

Radsaus

ming

Condensed Classics, Part One.

Geoff

You're outa your cotton-pickin' mind, Ming!

ming

Quote from: Geoff on 07 June, 2015, 09:42:13 PM
You're outa your cotton-pickin' mind, Ming!

Aw, shucks!  A mite ornery, me.

;)

shaolin_monkey

Hahaha!!! That's brilliant!

ming

Meanwhile, in Ryker's Shuggy Hall...  "Hoojie paloojie!  Barkeep!  A bottle of your finest Shampane!"

I liked the idea of the 'that's-not-a-laundry-chute' / garbage grinder so tweaked it a bit later on.

Mikey

You, sir, are a mad genius!

M.
To tell the truth, you can all get screwed.

ming

Quote from: Mikey on 21 June, 2015, 11:43:19 AM
You, sir, are a mad genius!

M.

Thanks, Mikey!  :D

Another Condensed Classic: War Games.

Colin YNWA

Is there no end to the genius if this thread. One moment you have the simple purity of 'War Games' the next the complex character driven chaos* of the Shuggy Hall. Its a smorgasboard of delights.

*Not that is not over egging it... at all...

Dandontdare

Inspired madness! Love it!

ming

Really needed blonde hair for this one but them's the bricks.  (The boys love hearing about Spikes, Dredd and Tweak, mainly because they like shouting tooty fruity!  TOOTY FRUITY!!)

Colin YNWA