Main Menu

FREE (almost) and Cheap comics!

Started by Bolt-01, 29 June, 2015, 09:56:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bolt-01

Ah, you dropped out of the running for the A1's then, Colin? They went for almost nothing in the end and it broke my heart to split them.

Bumpage for those who've not taken a peep yet.

Many thanks to everyone who's taken a look or picked something up.

Bolt Vault Ebay

Over the next few weeks the items will get quite a bit older...

Mardroid

I just bid on the Death Sentence and Undertow comics. I've read interesting things about Death Sentence!

Colin YNWA

Quote from: Bolt-01 on 21 March, 2018, 02:47:24 PM
Ah, you dropped out of the running for the A1's then, Colin? They went for almost nothing in the end and it broke my heart to split them.

Bumpage for those who've not taken a peep yet.

Many thanks to everyone who's taken a look or picked something up.

Bolt Vault Ebay

Over the next few weeks the items will get quite a bit older...

The honest truth is rubbishness on my part! I'd put placeholder bids in, even put a calendar note in to remind me to go back... then missed the reminder!

Bolt-01

Mardroid- many thanks, those comics were picked up personally from Mr Montynero.

Colin- Bah! you must try harder! :)

Bolt-01

Reminder for those of you out there looking for a bargain- the latest auctions finish tomorrow and there are still plenty of saving to be made.

Bolt Vault Ebay- many thanks to all who have looked.

Mardroid

Quote from: Bolt-01 on 21 March, 2018, 06:31:14 PM
Mardroid- many thanks, those comics were picked up personally from Mr Montynero.

Colin- Bah! you must try harder! :)

Thank YOU! I won the auction today. Much appreciated.

Bolt-01

No worries, always a pleasure to see a boarder get a bargain.

There's a treat today- a set of the postcards that the Nerve centre was passing out for letters back in 2002. I found a set still in the envelope from Tharg! The blue flash of Thrill power was blinding after all that time closed! The auction for that goes live at 12.

Bolt-01

Quick mid-week reminder to folk that there are plenty of bargains to be made here:
Bolt Vault Ebay

The Postcards are still up for this week and are a heck of a bargain, especially for those Squaxx out there who weren't about in the early 2000's.

Thanks for looking, and for any bids too.

Mardroid

Mine arrived recently by the way, all in great condition. Thanks a lot Bolt.

Bolt-01

You are very welcome Mardroid- hopefully you have had time to digest.

Remember folk, that the Bolt Vault Ebay will be getting updated weekly for the forseeable and there are a huge number of bargains to be had. So far I don't think a single item has even reached cover...

Thanks for looking, and for any bids too.
[/quote]

Colin YNWA

Yep thanks for the Scott McCloud book, life is always better with more Scott McCloud.

Bolt-01

No worries Colin- that is a very strange book. I think Scott worked on it straight after he finished 'Understanding comics' and it is in some ways quite experimental...

Bolt-01

Hey there Squaxx,  the Bolt Vault Ebay is open and has quite a few items in it currently. I've got it set now so Sunday is when things finish, as apparently that is when most folks are browsing for a bargain.

Thanks to all those who've looked in the past and for taking another look.

Bolt-01

Hey there Squaxx,  the Bolt Vault Ebay is currently brimming with bargains and more will be added this weekend. I'm parting with quite a few vintage X-men pins this week and at the moment the price qualifies as ridiculous.

Thanks to all those who've looked in the past and for taking another look.

Mardroid

Hi, received Heartbreak Soup today. Very prompt delivery, much appreciated!

I haven't read any of the Love and Rockets comics, but read good reviews on the board. Nice to try something a bit alternative.