Main Menu

Design Your Own Minatures

Started by ThryllSeekyr, 09 January, 2016, 01:55:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ThryllSeekyr

Ever heard of Hero-Forge-Minatures?

I might put up links to this website earlier....like nearly a year ago when I heard about it first. Not that I could find any thing when I tried to Google-Search for it on this site.

Since I first played around with trying to recreate my favourite 2000Ad characters (Guess who?) with other supporting characters using what I thought is probably a little too limited with options that have now been expanded some what. Yet, you still you cannot sculpt them outright. It takes truly talented get what they truly want with what is given here.

Really love the soft-focus in the background. Gives it a really old world fantasy film look. 

Once again with the well known 2000AD characters. I started with a supporting one.....

Myrddin

I can't for the life of me find any of the snapshots I took of my figures. So That link is the best I could do and I just found all the other figures I made on that site, when I logged in again. Reason for hardly ever using this site is that it was very slow to load and sometime it wouldn't even load at all.

ThryllSeekyr

It would be easier just to link my Facebook page Here then to show you each one I did individually. That is if it's possible for you to view my Facebook page. This one is one of my alternates. That I don't use as much.

I think some of them are pretty god, while others still suffer from lack of thought on my part and mostly lack variety.