Main Menu

can some on translate this

Started by Cyberleader2000, 23 November, 2016, 08:26:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cyberleader2000

OK so I think I know what I'm doing whilst building this kit but I just want to know what the text says so I can see if I'm right if I mess it up its not like it will cost much to replace it just getting hold of it was a chore and I remember there was some one on here who could read Japanese.
Pleases Vist My Blog

can you name the anime

Dark Jimbo

You don't write; you don't call; only three posts this year; suddenly you want something and the hive mind's supposed to be at your beck and call?

We've got feelings, Cyberleader!  :'(
@jamesfeistdraws

Cyberleader2000

Quote from: Dark Jimbo on 23 November, 2016, 08:37:06 PM
You don't write; you don't call; only three posts this year; suddenly you want something and the hive mind's supposed to be at your beck and call?

We've got feelings, Cyberleader!  :'(

I think this is the first time I've ever been told off for not posting enough on here.

I've had a bit of a busy year building a green house with my dad guardoning with him and other jobes around the house also getting through back log of stuff ive not watched and the backlog of figures to open going for job interviews and failing and pratising wrighting by wrighting fan faichion

but I have come on here from time to time to read posts Ive not not posted anything my self
Pleases Vist My Blog

can you name the anime

ZenArcade

Don't take it to heart CL,  Dark Jimbo is only ribbing you.
Anyhow, that's a chainsaw. So under no circumstances attempt to construct this very dangerous machine without clear instructions in precise English and furthermore without professional advice. Z
Ed is dead, baby Ed is...Ed is dead

Cyberleader2000

Quote from: ZenArcade on 23 November, 2016, 10:20:07 PM
Don't take it to heart CL,  Dark Jimbo is only ribbing you.
Anyhow, that's a chainsaw. So under no circumstances attempt to construct this very dangerous machine without clear instructions in precise English and furthermore without professional advice. Z

Yea I knew he was messing hence the responce about being told off for under posting I still remember my first day when I got yell at for making over 100 posts lol
just thought I would say why I've not been on might have been a good convashion starter.

very dangerous lol maybe to my figures
Pleases Vist My Blog

can you name the anime

ZenArcade

I'm from a farming background and have used chainsaws professionally.  They'll do more than cut fingers. I've seen eejits badly maimed using chainsaws. Z

Cyberleader2000

Quote from: ZenArcade on 23 November, 2016, 10:54:47 PM
I'm from a farming background and have used chainsaws professionally.  They'll do more than cut fingers. I've seen eejits badly maimed using chainsaws. Z

yea Ive seen alot of posts online about chainsaw accidents but not to worrie this is just a tiny WORKING modle one kind of cool it has a wind up motor 
Pleases Vist My Blog

can you name the anime

ZenArcade

Cyberleader2000

ok never mind a friend of a friend on facebook just translated it for me
Pleases Vist My Blog

can you name the anime

Grugz

bet it was something like "do not glue this bit"

good thing about these kits after doing a couple of the Bandai star wars ones is they're usually easy to follow just using the pictures and as I apparently have poor reading comprehension found them not too taxing.
don't get into an argument with an idiot,he'll drag you down to his level then win with experience!

http://forums.2000adonline.com/index.php/topic,26167.0.html

Cyberleader2000

Quote from: Grugz on 24 November, 2016, 07:52:49 PM
bet it was something like "do not glue this bit"

good thing about these kits after doing a couple of the Bandai star wars ones is they're usually easy to follow just using the pictures and as I apparently have poor reading comprehension found them not too taxing.

Yea ive built loads of gundam kits but it was the 6 & 7 bit that was throwing me and I wanted to be sure it has a wind up mota so the chain moves when wound up

aparentley it says

'push firmly all the way in'
'6, 7 are spare parts'
'pay attention to direction of blades'
'15x20 and 16x20 are fitted alternately and joined together convex side out'
Pleases Vist My Blog

can you name the anime

sheridan

I thought that was a real chainsaw for a moment, and was going to warn not to put together at all if you can't read the instructions (then I realised it looked a bit more like lego than agricultural equipment).

ZenArcade

Professor Bear

If this is for juggling classes, you shouldn't start with chainsaws.  Start with something easier with no moving parts - like a set of steak knives or some cleavers.

Cyberleader2000

I finished building Chainsaw last night thought I would post a picture for any who were interested.

Pleases Vist My Blog

can you name the anime