Main Menu

Follow up to cursed earth koburn story?

Started by Paull43, 13 March, 2017, 12:02:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paull43

I was just reading the mega collection ,cursed earth koburn and wanted to know if the gila Bruja story in the going after Billy zane issue was ever given a sequel. Paull

Steve Green

No, it didn't.

I'm pretty sure Gordon has said he's done with the character - I guess it depends whether Michael Carroll is planning any follow-up stories with Koburn, since he used him in a Dredd story.

GordonR

It's my understanding that another droid - not Mike - is carrying on with the continued adventures of Koburn.

Tony Angelino

Quote from: GordonR on 13 March, 2017, 06:31:45 PM
It's my understanding that another droid - not Mike - is carrying on with the continued adventures of Koburn.

Carry on Koburn. I like it.

Steve Green

Quote from: GordonR on 13 March, 2017, 06:31:45 PM

Cool, thanks Gordon.

Paull43

Thanks for the replies, just wasn't sure whether I'd missed a sequel. The character works really well with a by the regs dredd and reminds me of mjr easy from all those years back. Just wondering why didn't anybody think a slippery Jim de griz movie wasn't a goer. Thanks Gordon. Gila Bruja story sending koburn back to the Meg could be a laugh. Paull