Main Menu

Avengers: Infinity War (2018)

Started by Goaty, 24 July, 2017, 10:21:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CrazyFoxMachine

Why is no one taking Mark Ruffalo and his rotten, rotten hands to hospital?

Link Prime

When did Paul Rudd achieve immortality?

dweezil2

Quote from: CrazyFoxMachine on 27 November, 2017, 08:17:28 PM
Why is no one taking Mark Ruffalo and his rotten, rotten hands to hospital?

Maybe he's been unblocking the drains!!! :o
Savalas Seed Bandcamp: https://savalasseed1.bandcamp.com/releases

"He's The Law 45th anniversary music video"
https://youtu.be/qllbagBOIAo

IndigoPrime

The strap's a bit weird too, seemingly suggesting OJ Simpson's post-prison hell has been watching endless Marvel movies.

Dudley

Since when has Scarlet Witch been played by Julianne Moore?

Goaty

Trailer! With Bruce Willis as Thanos...?

https://youtu.be/6ZfuNTqbHE8

DaveGYNWA

Peas sell. But who's Brian?

TordelBack

There's no way all these plates can be kept spinning... is there?  Damnit though, I want to see them try!

The Legendary Shark

It'll work. It'll work. It'll work. It'll work. It'll work. It'll work. It'll work. It'll work.

It won't work.

Fingers crossed, anyway!

[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

Dandontdare

did somebody forget to mask out the Wasp's wires?

Colin YNWA

Good lord - SO much going on!

Anyway I'm very out of touch with MArvel Moviverse was that lad in the bus Spidey and was his hair standing up how they do his spider-sense? If so that's kinda cool.

JOE SOAP

Can't deny the ambition is impressive.

Goaty

Love it how Chris Evans want grew beard but have to shave it every time he appears in Marvel film, but this time they let him.

TordelBack

Quote from: JOE SOAP on 29 November, 2017, 07:41:34 PM
Can't deny the ambition is impressive.

Go as far as to say it's unprecedented.  Even if most Marvel movies were only so-so, to have successfully made 17 of them, with 3 more next year alone, kept audiences' interest over a whole decade, kept them bouncing off each other with amusing team-ups and links, and then aim to pull the innumerable characters (and actors) together in one film... it's gobsmacking.

Then reflect that almost all of them are good fun and some are really great examples of the genre (I'd rate all the Captain Americas but especially Winter Soldier, Iron Man 1 and 3, Spiderman: Homecoming, Thor 1 and Thor 3, GotG 1 and 2,  AntMan), it's an amazing achievement. 

Course this'll be the one that crashes and burns, but nothing ventured!

Jim_Campbell

Yep. No matter how cynical you might be about the Marvel movies as a whole (and I'll put my hands up as a fan*) you surely have to admire the long game they've played here. At some point, someone will get a book out of this as the most ambitious, successful bit of franchise building out of the most unpromising foundations in movie history.

*Not as a Marvel fanboy, though. Apart from a youthful dalliance with the X-Men, my proper mainstream fandom started with Moore's Swamp Thing and largely stayed with DC for the next decade or so...
Stupidly Busy Letterer: Samples. | Blog
Less-Awesome-Artist: Scribbles.