Main Menu

New Questions

Started by comms_droid, 22 April, 2003, 12:48:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

comms_droid

By way of an appetiser, there are now 100 questions in the Dredd general knowledge game, also being frantically typed up by mr sam_slade is the quotations game.

See the irc chatroom for increased questions now, and new game by wednesday.

Both these additions are by way of testing for the huge roleplay script which introduces Trapper Kval (Son of Hag), which is so hush-hush that I can't even keep the m0n1t0rw sw1ctch3d 0n whgile I'm typingaersdfb...

Graham Manley interview is still on for early May, and apparently Mr Wake has something up his sleeve along the same lines, discretion prevents me from revealing any more about it, naturally.

Trout

Note to boarders: NEVER ANSWER THE COMMS DROID!

It's automated in the IRC chatroom and it's often funny and highly annoying, chipping in every five minutes.

- Never forget the Trout is evil

comms_droid

As promised, a new game in the irc room

!quotes

Taken from 'The MC1 Dictionary of quotations'

an example :

"Thunder Chops is well behind on 667 kilos, but he's coming on with a late burst. There's a glazed look in his eyes and he's eating like a wild man! Oh! Something's wrong here! Thunder Chops is trying to eat his ******* !" Commentator, 27th Heavyweight Eating Championship (Prog 334)

You type what you think ******* stands for and a point is added to your running total.

oh, and King Troutman isn't real, he's a cunning automaton manufactured by the Dictators of Zrag !

Trout

:-)

Who's more evil - the Trout or the Comms_Droid?

Discerning boarders need to know.

- Trout

karne

I can't be arsed to play in the IRC chatroom today so I'll just type it here shall I...

"Manager"