Main Menu

forum people

Started by zombemybabynow, 18 June, 2009, 02:50:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

House of Usher

Quote from: "Dog Deever"I'm not goth at all, though I do wear a lot of black
So, who's the most punk then? Is it a three-horse race between you, Stress and Rufus, or have I left someone out of the running?

Oh yeah: and Wils. He's quite goth too! Oops.
STRIKE !!!

Dog Deever

Stress is an ex-punk rockabilly now.

That makes it a two horse race between me and Rufus, unless anyone wants to throw their hat into the ring.

I play in an unsigned DIY punk band that no-one likes or cares about, and I hate pretty much everything- whereas Rufus is nice, so I reckon I've got it in the bag!

Just a little rough and tumble, Judge man.

JOE SOAP

Quote from: "House of Usher"
Quote from: "zombemybabynow"House of usher: tres intelligent and scary.
Hey, cheers!
But not as intelligent as Garageman or Tordelback. Scarier than Tordelback, maybe, but not as scary as Garageman. I'm hardly scary at all. Which makes Tordelback a marshmallow. And Garageman at least as scary as Tangfastics.
 ;)

Let's all meet up & scare one another, as as long as it's in Dublin. I can't be bothered travelling.

uncle fester

Quote from: "Kerrin"Aha! Thanks to Barney I now realise who my avatar actually is. What a numbnut, I thought Frank looked a bit odd.

I tend to think of the vast majority of this boards members as decent comic reading people like myself and I'd be happy to talk shit over a beer with any of you.

What a nice gesture Kerrin. Though it shows what I know about peoples avatars. I always thought yours was a comic version of Leatherface from Texas Chainsaw.... Sorry :)

Dandontdare

I like to think Grant Goggans really looks like Columbo, doggedly tracking down his overdue Diamond shipments across the comic shops of the Deep South.

And I'm pretty sure Godpleton is a little yellow robot.

Grant Goggans

"Gosh, wait 'til I tell my wife..."

Richmond Clements

Quotelike to think Grant Goggans really looks like Columbo

Yup- and he used to look like Beaker...

QuoteThat makes it a two horse race between me and Rufus

See, there's a problem here, in that you're both utterly splendid and nice fellows. You need to nut a few more people!

Devons Daddy

not sure about the avatar thing

but i have had the good fortune to meet one member of the board in person. Tankgrrl, whom i was tour giude for a day here in singapore.
shared bits and bobs by mail with others. all pleasurable experiences.

many have met at dreddcon and other events. SHEDDCON being something i wish i could have attended.

i would have thought, given our ways here, many of us may have been friends in differnt geographical circumstances.
that may not be true,but due to my nomadic nature, my view may be slightly differnt to others. meeting good people and finding common ground with them. goes with that lifestyle.
I AM VERY BUSY!
PJ Maybe and I use the same dictionary, live with it.

NO 2000ad no life!

Colin YNWA

Quote from: "dandontdare"I like to think Grant Goggans really looks like Columbo, doggedly tracking down his overdue Diamond shipments across the comic shops of the Deep South.

And I'm pretty sure Godpleton is a little yellow robot.

I know what you mean about this one. I was really disappointed when I explored this blog and saw a picture of him and he wasn't wearing a mack!

(NOT I should explain that he is in anyway disappointing looking just that he ain't Peter Falk!)

IAMTHESYSTEM

Must admit I always thought Kerrin was Alan Moore gone mad his split personality leaving him with no memory of visiting the 2000A.D forums. Look at his avatar and he writes a damn good tale or two!  :lol:
"You may live to see man-made horrors beyond your comprehension."

http://artriad.deviantart.com/
― Nikola Tesla

Dog Deever

Quote from: "His Lordship rac"
QuoteThat makes it a two horse race between me and Rufus

See, there's a problem here, in that you're both utterly splendid and nice fellows. You need to nut a few more people!

You're ruining my reputation!

;)
Just a little rough and tumble, Judge man.

Roger Godpleton

Yeah, I'm guessing that all of you are ugly.
He's only trying to be what following how his dreams make you wanna be, man!

Colin YNWA

Quote from: "Roger Godpleton"Yeah, I'm guessing that all of you are ugly.

What you mean like...

I'll let you finish that one.

Peter Wolf

Just because someone posts on an online forum about comics or anything else it does not mean that they are or have to be ugly.

It certainly helps if they are though !

I always thought that the Kerrin avatar looked like a pisshead tramp until i realised it was Alec Trench.

"Wheresmefuggingdrink...ineedafuggin.....wheresmafuggindrink....givussomefugginmoneysoicanaveafuggindrink.....yabastad..."
Worthing Bazaar - A fete worse than death

M.I.K.

Believe it or not, that is actually me in my avatar.