Main Menu

delivery issues in Colchester area

Started by rogue69, 30 May, 2020, 08:33:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rogue69

I was wondering if anyone in the Colchester area are having delivery issues with their 2000AD subscription, as I have not received mine on a Saturday for over 8 weeks, sometimes not arriving until Thursday.

I am not sure if this is a local postal problems or if it is my postman deliberately holding back my issues as I have just found out that he has a dislike to me because I order comics online and as I am still able to go to work at the moment I am not at home to collect them, so he keeps taking them to the local collection centre making me have to travel there to collect them.

So I am wanting to find out if anyone else is having delivery problems with their subscription in the Colchester area to see if I need to complain about my postman or if it is just a local issue.

Thanks

Colin YNWA

Can't speak to Colchester but Royal Mail suspended Saturday delievers during the current crisis. Whether they come back now Roysl Mail is privitised.

Anyway there is also a LOT of mail which is impacting on delivery times. Might be worth contacting Royal Mail and seeing how they are doing.

Pyroxian

I've not received a Saturday prog since the lockdown started - normally it arrives Tues-Weds, although this week it was Thurs, but I assume that was because of the bank holiday. Hopefully once we've got this disease sorted out, we'll be back to Saturday progs!