Main Menu

Strontium Dog Fan Film

Started by Steve Green, 19 September, 2014, 03:46:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Steve Green

Will do!

I suspect the Doghouse will be the last scene to be filmed, it's probably the most involved due to prosthetics, numbers of stronts etc.

SuperSurfer

Great news. I hope this time it makes it onto the DVD of the feature film.

Oh, was I not meant to mention that?

mimikeke

Congrats, Steve, you've gotten me to buy S/D Agency Files 2 (read it was a good place to start).  At this rate I'll have bought out everything on the digital shop by Christmas.

Steve Green

No problem! Stront seems to find it's voice quicker than Dredd did, even the first 1 is probably more consistent than Dredd CF1 is.

It has a bit of younger skew, but still good.

Fungus

Love the Generic Mutant Test  :)  This could really be quite special, looking forward to it...

Steve Green

As long as Edgar Wright doesn't beat us to it...

Bat King

Alex Garland, Edgar Wright...

They just wait to see what you are doing. So no Judge Minty 2 is why no Dredd 2.

I hate you!!!
Blog
http://judgetutorsemple.wordpress.com/

Twitter
@chiropterarex

Steve Green

Obviously ;)

Maybe we should announce a Chronos Carnival Fan Film and see if anyone falls for it...

The Legendary Shark

[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

Tiplodocus

Nice.  Best of luck with it. Has your camera got an Ezquerra filter? You totally have to outline foreground characters in thick black lines.

I always thought Incident on Major Minor was the quintessential "western" Stront story. One of my favourites. Or is it an original script?
Be excellent to each other. And party on!

Steve Green

Cheers

It's an original(ish) script, it borrows elements from a few stories, we've reined back a bit on chucking everything in there, just trying to make it as tight as possible.

Under 15 mins is a better running time for festivals.

Steve Green

We should be loitering around the Planet Replicas stand at Thought Bubble on the 15/16, we're planning to have a few prototype props to show.

Cheers

Steve

Bat King

Ooooo I will be drooling over that table.

Mate of mine might be buying stuff too.
Blog
http://judgetutorsemple.wordpress.com/

Twitter
@chiropterarex

Steve Green

Cool, well they've just sent out a newsletter with some special offers for people attending TB who arrange a pick-up of Lawgivers at the show.

Pete Wells

If Bolt is going to be to be Kid Knee, can I once again offer my scrotum for the part of Max Bubba? I can pull it through the hole in my pajama bottoms, or you could just use the left one...

Also, as I'm from the North, I'm happy to do the voice over for the Torso from Newcastle (even though I'm from Sunderland - now there's dedication!)