Main Menu

The Commissions Thread

Started by hippynumber1, 13 July, 2013, 10:50:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Frank

Somebody dare me to post Carlos's latest Durham Red commission. It's been months since my last ban and I'm getting antsy.

Tjm86

Now, now, ... stop doing a David Davis ...

Geoff

Frank

I'm amazed they let me back onto the board after I ballsed up Universal Credit*.

* The name given to the period of 2000ad, from Universal Soldier to the Mean Arena reboot and Sonny Steelgrave Dredd, when Alan McKenzie's name appeared in the credit box of every strip. If he could draw, I'm sure we'd have got an issue where there was just one credit box at the start of the comic that covered every single story.

Frank

Geoff: prepare to clutch your pearls: DON'T CLICK IF YOU KNOW IT'LL ONLY MAKE YOU MAD

Rebellion Publishing Ltd does not endorse sexism, misogyny or cannibalism. Durham Red, Bubo, his Bad Boys, the Strontium Dog badge and all related indicia are trademark and copyright Rebellion Publishing Ltd 2018, no matter what Pat Mills and a small minority of self-righteous readers think should be the case. All rights reserved. Any resemblance to persons living, dead or undead and/or real life events are purely coincidental, for the purpose of satire, or to piss off Donald Trump. Sometimes Alan Moore.

blackmocco

Quote from: Frank on 13 July, 2018, 10:43:40 PM

Geoff: prepare to clutch your pearls: DON'T CLICK IF YOU KNOW IT'LL ONLY MAKE YOU MAD

Rebellion Publishing Ltd does not endorse sexism, misogyny or cannibalism. Durham Red, Bubo, his Bad Boys, the Strontium Dog badge and all related indicia are trademark and copyright Rebellion Publishing Ltd 2018, no matter what Pat Mills and a small minority of self-righteous readers think should be the case. All rights reserved. Any resemblance to persons living, dead or undead and/or real life events are purely coincidental, for the purpose of satire, or to piss off Donald Trump. Sometimes Alan Moore.

Looks like Carlos hated drawing it too...
"...and it was here in this blighted place, he learned to live again."

www.BLACKMOCCO.com
www.BLACKMOCCO.blogspot.com

Geoff

norton canes

Horrible. Why did he draw it?

Frank

Quote from: norton canes on 14 July, 2018, 09:47:06 AM
Horrible. Why did he draw it?

It's a commission.

The excited fanboy who requested a drawing of Durham Red being roasted by two Bad Boys is going to be bitterly disappointed when that drops through his letterbox.

Geoff

Oooh you're skating on thin ice there Frank...

I'm not sure if that's a permitted visual metaphor.

Dr Feeley Good

My Judge Fish commission by Neil McClements that arrived today.......

Geoff

Jim_Campbell

Neil's ink style remains as close to actual magic as any artist's I can think of. The sheer density of lines achieving so much variation of texture and lighting baffles me. It's quite brilliant.
Stupidly Busy Letterer: Samples. | Blog
Less-Awesome-Artist: Scribbles.