Main Menu

Necronaughts gn

Started by The Monarch, 17 October, 2003, 08:37:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Monarch

Well got my lovely (and it is lovely) copy of necronaughts today and thought i would tell you what i thought of it.

Well the story is as good as ever so not much to say about that however...the presentation of the gn must be commended.

from the slightly hardback novel feel of the cover to the gorgous sketchbook and the brilliant about the author part. this book has been obviously put together very well. and a perfect price which has pleased this hard working boy who is saving up for december.

an absolute perfect gn and hopefully a good start to what will be a fine series of gns.

well done to Jamie and all those who worked on this a definate 50 out of ten from me for this book.

Mk13

Thanks for the glowing feedback. We're really pleased with the finished Necronauts book, and we're delighted that readers like it too.

Congrats to Jamie, the designers, and Magic Press in Italy for an excellent book.

JamieB

Tex Hex

I picked it up in forbidden planet the other day and was won over by the lovely presentation. Decided I would pick it up on the way out after hunting down some other gn but then forgot all about it. Im heading over today though. Yay!

hex

hag

mine came in the post today, read it on the way to college. !

Noisybast

Yup! Got mine yesterday, and I have to agree. The whole package is superb, and Rebellion should consider putting out a few more in this format. I'd buy 'em.
Dan Dare will return for a new adventure soon, Earthlets!

Woolly

Absolute stonker, i would say!