Main Menu

Thatcher: dead

Started by Oddboy, 26 June, 2003, 06:23:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oddboy

Better set your phaser to stun.

Art

Well, at least they won't have to get him embalmed.

Smiley

If they cremate him it'll be like taking a lit match into a brandy cellar.

And if they do, pray it's not in a densely populated area or one of outstanding natural beauty. Slough's alright for that kinda thing. Good enough for Princess Maragaret anyway.

longmanshort

But in what must be some kind of sick joke, God continues to preserve the life of Dennis' spouse.

And his son.

And his daughter.

There's no justice.
+++ implementing rigid format protocols +++ meander mode engaged +++

Queen Firey-Bou

pah ! i thought there was some really good news there... not that the olde bag's any harm now, but on the basis of the accumilated hatred towards her over the years she should be gone. Maybe shes some sort of psychic vampyre, who feeds & thrives of negative energy?

longmanshort

Nah, she's just being kept alive as a warning to those who are considering voting Conservative: "Next time, it could be WORSE!!!"

Though I did laugh after she had all that dental work done a couple of years ago and she looked like she'd put her dentures in back to front.

Queen Firey-Bou

Okay hands up , who hated her soooo much that they fantasised killing her? i opted for the ram raid suicide drive in at no 10 option. Tho really i did once stand near someone who threw an egg at her...close.

but violence is not the answer you know.

JamieB

You should read Grant Morrison's ST. SWITHIN'S DAY.

J-Bo-1

Slippery PD

Arent we being a little disengenious???  

OK Maggie isnt my cup of tea, in fact I partly blame her for a number of the social ills that we have in the country today.  But she has just lost her husband of many a year, her life mate if you prefer.

I for one feel on this sole occassion a little sorry for her.  Honest!  

Yer Slips

longmanshort

I once dreamt about being Prime Minister after disposing of my predecessor with my wit, intelligence and a dose of poison.

Then I declared war against the city of Blackburn and its people.

My bitterness runs deep.

Quirkafleeg

Dear Bill

Am drinking a large G&T in the great 13th Hole in the sky ...

--

Pity The Evil One seems to have gone mad (just like Ronnie)

Mike Carroll

Not being British I've never understood this: If everyone hates Margaret Thatcher so much, why did you guys keep voting her into power?

[Please don't hit me!]

Buddy

Maggie next oh wait. Didn't she sell her soul to the devil, christ she'll be around for years...

Nice Tom

My conscience is clean, I was too young to vote. Or go to school, in fact.

fred

because there was no one else to really vote for, the alternative, ie labour and SDP, were a right bleedin shambles.  

Now would be a good time to read John o'Farrell's "Things can only get better: 18 miserable years in the life of a Labour supporter"
It sums it all up. And it's a right good laff.
And whilst you're getting all nostalgic, have a look at "The Comic Strip Presents: GLC". That's a good piss take out of the old Hitler impersonator.